TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TSBM Breaking Dawn

Go down 
+2
Twilight<3
Kaylachu
6 posters
AuthorMessage

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:57 pm

TSBM Breaking Dawn Approved_thread

So, let's have a go at writing Breaking Dawn, and see if it turns out anything like the real thing!

I have no idea how to start... Sad

Last edited by xox.tegan.xox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:00 am

How about this:

The midnight moon was bright as it crossed the sky. I barely noticed it, because I was sitting next to the most perfect person on the planet. Edward Cullen. He gazed warily (Sp) at the moon as I played with his bronse hair. It glittered in the moonlight.

Sorry, thats all I got. I'm not that imaginative today!
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:04 am

That's good!

I smiled at him, and he gave me an irrisitable smile in return. I knew that I was so lucky to have him in my life. I also knew that he didn't think that I should become a vampire, but luckily his views had loosened since our last visit to the meadow.

Terrible, I know. It's too early in the afternoon to write!! *Yawns*
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:36 am

Very nice!

"Hello," he mused as he ruffled my hair.
I smiled and replied, "Hi."
"Did I wake you?"
"No. What were you doing?"
"I was looking at the moon, and waiting for you to start talking," he admitted with a smile.
"Sorry, not yet." I snuggled closer to his cold embrase.

Please continue. I have writters block!!!
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:51 pm

He felt as though he was made of marble, but his icy arms had me comforted intantly. He stroked my hair softly, as we sat on my bed silently. I played with the glittering ring that was on my fourth finger, on my left hand. It sparkled in the moonlight. He hugged me tighter, holding his face in my hair.
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:25 pm

The last week had been both good and bad. Edward and me had been much closer, but I also had to put up with Charlies prejudice and Renee's constant worries.

Sorry, writters block!
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:49 pm

I remembered back to just this afternoon, when I'd told Charlie that Edward and I were engaged. I cringed at the memory, and Edward kissed my neck, in a comforting manner. I could feel the warm blush rising on my cheeks.
"Anything wrong, love?" he asked with his musical voice, in my ear.
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Crazy, french-speaking, obsessive Mod who is also Batgirl
Kaylachu

Location : Well....Evil plots don't just make themselves you know!

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:55 pm

My mind wandered forwards imagining the next few months of my life. In just a few months I would belong to Edward, and him to me. No matter how many times I tell him that I'm his forever already he wont really believe me until we're married. And then it will be his turn to complete his part of the bargain...
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 pm

"No, nothing," I replied, my voice was dissapointly normal, next to his.

A short line! Razz
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 pm

EDIT: Sorry! I took too long to write! This would go before latuacantante but just ignore mine, then!

Cool air danced through the window, chills itched down my spine. I felt that tugging, nagging sensation of this afternoon, of Charlie's face was contorted into different expressions. I could tell he tried hard, so very hard, to be happy for me but I could see through him. After all, we are very much alike. Naturally, he disapproved but he didn't understand.

I looked up into Edward's eyes. Those eyes, those bronze eyes. I can imagine myself looking into those beautiful, inhuman eyes for the rest of my life - for forever. He laughed again, music to my ears. "What are you thinking about?"

Choking down my loving words, I shrugged, "Nothing in particular."

Groaning, Edward sighed, "You'd think I'd get used to this by now. But no, it's still has annoying as ever."

Sorry, I know it's not that good, but I tried!

Last edited by Twilight&lt;3 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:13 pm

I chuckled softly and he looked down at me with lovable eyes.
"Sorry, it's a natural reaction." I smiled at him.
"So, what were you thinking?"
"I'll give you a clue."
"Another clue? Is this one going to be as painfully obvious as the one you gave me when we returned from Italy?"
"Maybe." And I touched his nose.
"Me again?" he sighed.
I nodded and shot him another smile.

Please continue or skip because I know that it was really bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:33 pm

"Bella, you know..." He trailed off, staring out the window.
I sat there sulky, was there no fun for me?
He started again, "Bella. Love. Was telling Charlie that difficult?"
I snuggled up to him, "Meh-be."
"Bella..."
I glared into him, "Fine, it was. But Edward. I Love You." I accented every word just to make it clear.
"Bella..." He sighed, his chest rising and falling.
"Edward. Stop. I love you, and I can't live without you. I can live without my father." I knew that was wrong, he felt it too.
"Bella that is not true."
"Edward, I-I." I couldn't find the right word, "I love my father but right now I cannot live without you."
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:43 am

He sighed. I was happy that he was giving in. I decided to change the topic before he could change his mind. "So, um." I couldn't think of anything to say, my mind was hazy from Edward's breath on my face. He looked at my expectantly, waiting for what I was going to say. "Uh, the moon is pretty," I said, lamely.
"I can see something even more beautiful," he purred into my ear, and my face grew warm. He laughed quietly at my blush.
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:07 pm

"So, what do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked me quietly.
"How about we go to the meadow again?"
"Again? We were just there in this last week."
"So? It's so beautiful there," I countered.
He sighed, but said, "Alright. If it will make you happy."
I didn't mean it like that. Like he had to do what I wanted to make me happy.

Please continue!!!
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 3:49 am

I couldn't think of much to write:

He seemed to notice the hesitation in my eyes. "No, I want to go too," he insisted, "It'll be relaxing."
I didn't believe him, but I couldn't find a way to argue.
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 pm

So the next morning, Edward drove me to the meadow. I let him drive because I still felt bad about last night. But he smiled at me in the warm summer light and I smiled back. When he ran, I could instantly tell that he was happier. He laughed and I kissed his neck.
The meadow was alight with the beautiful sun that made his skin sparkle like millions of diamonds. I sat back on the cool grass and shut my eyes while he lay next to me.

Please continue!!
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 4:34 pm

"Bella." He breathed into my ear.
I gave a little shriek and sat up. That was so unexpected, I rolled over so I could face him.
"Yes, Edward?" I asked.
"Bella, tell me something new about yourself. Something that you have recently learned."
"I um," I paused then answered lamely," I can't live with out you?" It came out as a question more then an answer.
"Bella, that is not something you have recently discovered." He said.

\Continue/
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:23 am

"Er...I don't know. Do you have anything that I have recently learned?" I asked.
He laughed in my ear which sent tingles down my spine.
"I don't know. I was just wondering..." he said while tracing a line down my neck with his nose.
I was struggling to breathe. "What about you?" I asked before I lost me train of thought.
"Hm...I learned that I love being engaged to you." he breathed. Apparently he wasn't losing his train of thought.
I laughed quietly. "I enjoy that too," I said while leaning up for a kiss.

Please continue!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:22 am

He kissed me tenderly, his strong arms wrapping in my hair. I wanted him just then, but I knew that I had to wait for the wedding. Edward didn't mind bending the rules. After all, they were my rules now, not that he wanted to go against my wishes.
I had to gasp away from his kiss for breath. "I can't wait until there's no need for this anymore," I muttered, clearly indicating my rough breathing, and he frowned.

Continue! XD
Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:09 pm

"Whats wrong?" I asked as he sat up.
"Nothing," he answered, which only made my curiosity stronger.
"You can tell me," I whispered, putting my hand on his cheek and trying to turn his face so I could see his eyes.
He took my hand off his cheek softly and put it on the ground where it stayed, limp. I could see that what I said had really hurt him, but I didn't know what to do about it. I hated to see him unhappy.
Back to top Go down
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 am

Okay, I'll try to add on. Ignore it if it sucks.

"Please tell me," I pleaded. "I didn't mean to make you sad."
He sighed. "Bella you could never make me sad. How many times have we gone through this?"
"You were" I insisted. "Just a minute ago. If I didn't do it, who did?"
"I did. How could I do this to you, take away your whole life--"
I cut him off. The last thing I needed was for him to have second thoughts. I wanted this, wanted him, more than anything. Why couldn't he see that?
"Stop. I'm not a little kid. I know what I'm doing." And I did. It was all true. Jake had, if nothing else, showed me what I would lose with my humanity. And Edward was worth it.

Continue?
Back to top Go down
liatortilla
Moving to Forks

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:27 am

i shifted lightly so i was sitting on his lap. I gazed in to him eyes and it toke my breath away. i toke his face im my hands and kissed him passionately, my heart pounding out a jagged, disjointed rhythm whle my breathing turned to panting and my fingers moved greeddily to his face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ilovemysashi
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am

Since Breaking Dawn is out and no one is posting here anymore, I'm going to lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSBM Breaking Dawn   TSBM Breaking Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

TSBM Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 1