TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theories for Breaking Dawn

Go down 
+4
Kaylachu
Twilight<3
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
runs_with_wolves
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Theories for Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:04 am

Theories for Breaking Dawn Approved_thread

This is for Breaking Dawn theories. If you look here you can see the thread on the old TSBM. Enjoy! Very Happy

Last edited by rapid_reader on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:50 am

Hmmm.....breaking dawn thearies, stephenie said the book will be pretty long so anything could change. But, has anyone else noticed a pattern in the books? I mean in twilight the volturi and victoria were mentioned. IN New Moon VIctoria was in Forks, but was never defeated. In eclipse VIctoria was defeated and the Volturi were in Forks, but not defeated. Does anyone else see that pattern, like maybe the Volturi will be defeated in BD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:22 am

I have a theory. Not a very good one, but still a theory.

The Volturi find out about the wolves, and come to bring the wolves down, but since the Cullens and the wolves are friends now, kind of, the Cullens decide to help the wolves fight agaist the Volturi, which isn't very good for the Cullens. During this, Bella discovers that Jacob has already run away, and Edward offers to go find him, for her. Then Jacob and Edward join in the battles, and the Cullens and wolves win, but not without losing someone. Then Bella and Edward get married, and all that goes on after that. *waggles eyebrows*
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:29 pm

^^ wow! thats a good theory! I think that the main suspition(sp?) everyone has, is if Jacob will imprint in Breaking Dawn, and i think that its extremly likely that he will. Perhaps, since he has run away, maybe he'll go to some distant city and meet a girl that he'll imprint on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:05 pm

Where do you think that he's run off too?
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:17 pm

I wanna guess that he ran south toward the forrest area of oregon, either that or canada :afro:
What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:21 pm

Maybe that secret place where Taha Aki went? I don't know! Maybe he comes across Taha Aki, still in wolf form, mourning his dead wife?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Billy would be all over the poor guy. Haha! Then Taha Aki could join in the big fight! And then maybe he's the one to die, but he doesn't really mind, because he gets to see his wife in heaven...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Wow. You guyes are really getting into this! I just wanted to add one of my own theories. I think that the Volturi will be taken down and werewolves and the Cullens will fight after Edward changes Bella. I think that, since someone will most likely not make it, that Jasper and Embry will be killed. Not a very happy ending.

Last edited by rapid_reader on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Whoa! Not Jasper! *huggles Jasper*
We didn't really get a final answer whether Taha Aki actually dies or not, after his wife dies, he stayed by her dead body for a day, as a wolf, and then he runs off, never to bee seen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:31 pm

^^ Maybe that is like Jacob! Maybe he ran away and the location that Taha Aki ran away too is passed from wolf, to wolf!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Maybe! It's all very interesting I think that Stephanie told those stories for a reason, so I'm pretty sure that Breaking Dawn will use them.
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:01 pm

I agree! So maybe we'll hear from Taha Aki in Breaking Dawn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:35 pm

runs_with_wolves wrote:
I agree! So maybe we'll hear from Taha Aki in Breaking Dawn!
Wouldn't he be really old?

Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:39 pm

He would look old, but he wouldn't have aged much. I actually don't think that if he were alive he would look that old, maybe in his late 60's.
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 am

Does anyone else think the Volturi will be defeated in Breaking Dawn?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:43 am

I do! I do!

Last edited by rapid_reader on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:15 am

Perhaps the Volturi will survive, but they'll be weakend, so they won't bother the Cullens anymore.
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 2:40 pm

The Volturi will cause trouble. The Cullens will defeat them, but not completely destroy them. The Volturi know better than to ever bother the Cullens again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Edward shall live!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 12:12 pm

Maybe...

Ummm...well I think that Edward and Bella will get married!!! hehe!
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:32 pm

I think that Bella and Edward will OBVIOUSLY get married
but something's going to go wrong
and the Voturi will reappear.
They said they where going to be checking in again to see Bella's power right?
And Bella will become a vampire
again...unless the volturi have something to say about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Stephanie said that Breaking Dawn was influenced a bit by A Midnight Summers Dream. And remember how Edward compared the imprinting to the fairies potions? I think that Jacob shall imprint.
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:04 pm

Do you think Jacob could ever imprint on a guy? :snicker:
No, but seriously, I think he'll either die sacrificing himself for Bella or imprint on some unknown when he runs away.

I'm hoping for misunderstanding and then a war with the Volturi! Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Crazy, french-speaking, obsessive Mod who is also Batgirl
Kaylachu

Location : Well....Evil plots don't just make themselves you know!

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Bella and Edward will get married, hopefully Bella will be turned into a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories for Breaking Dawn   Theories for Breaking Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Theories for Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next