TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moi blog...heh...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:06 am

Since I am bored, what else is new, I shall allow you all a glimpse into my mind....according to the STARS! WOOO!

I got this little mini-merlin-chart thingymabob, whateverdafug that means, that tells me about what I show people....and who I really am.

I found this frighteningly accurate. -_-

But more true for reality than for virtual-reality. XD

How I appear to others (what you think I'm thinking; generally B.S.)-

Ascendant in Cancer

You appear gentle and soft, and you act rather reserved with others until you know them well and feel it is safe to be open with them. You have a strong need for emotional security and a sense of belonging, and are deeply attached to the past: your heritage, roots, family, cherished friends, familiar places, etc. Making radical changes or moves away from what is known and safe can be very painful and difficult for you. You tend to cling and hold on to people, memories, possessions of personal or sentimental significance. Having a home, a safe haven, is very important to you.

You approach life emotionally and subjectively and are sensitive to the emotional atmosphere, the subtle undercurrents of feeling in and around you. Instinctive and nonrational, you are often unable to give a clear, simple explanation for your actions. Something FEELS right, or it doesn't.

Your emotions and personal loyalties tend to color your thoughts and opinions. You view life from a very personal perspective and often cannot mentally detach yourself from your own personal bias and prejudices. You are apt to be concerned primarily with how something affects you and those dear and close to you, rather than with the principle or the broader social implications. For instance, you may be very patriotic and feel that whatever 'my country' does is right without really knowing much about the other nation's policies or point of view. Put simply: if it is good for me and mine, it is good. If it is not good for me and mine, it is no good.

You are tenaciously loyal, protective, and supportive of those you care about, and have a very strong nurturing, motherly nature (regardless of your gender). You empathize with others and intuitively sense the feelings and needs of other people. Compassionate and sympathetic, you are easily moved by others' pain, and you are often the one others seek out when they need comfort, reassurance, or help.

Your moods fluctuate and change frequently and you are sometimes open, sometimes withdrawn emotionally. You communicate nonverbally and appreciate a person who can pick up subtle cues and hints, rather than having to make everything explicit.

You never forget either kindness or unkindness shown to you.

The true motivations (what's really goin on inside this beautiful head of mine; generally completely correct and should be listened to)-

SUN in Aries

You are a person who thrives on challenge, and you often feel that you must battle your way through life, depending upon no one and nothing but your own strength, intelligence, and courage. You believe in being totally honest, true to oneself and one's own vision and convictions, even if that means standing alone. Honesty, integrity, personal honor, and authenticity are your gods, and you have no sympathy for weakness of character in others.

You crave the freedom to do things in your own way, and you work very well independently. Cooperating with others or carrying out another's will is not your style. You like to be the chief - or to go it alone.

You love action and if others are settling down into a nice, comfortable little rut, then you are always ready to stir things up, do something new, make changes, bring in some fresh blood. Routine and sameness are like death to you. You are not afraid of trying something that's never been done before, and even though you may be seen as a fool sometimes, you also discover, invent, and initiate things that others will later emulate. Taking risks and following your own star are the breath of life for you, and you wilt (or get very frustrated and angry) if you cannot do this.

You are spontaneous, impulsive, direct, enthusiastic, and assertive. You believe in the power of positive thinking and positive action, and you think of yourself as a strong person - even invincible. You hate being ill or in any way in a position of dependency. Accepting your own human limitations and emotional needs is often difficult for you.

You are basically aggressive in your attitudes and have less facility in the receptive arts of relating to others, picking up subtle messages and nuances, listening, nurturing, and harmonizing. Often you are so fired up about your own projects or goals that you inadvertently run over or ignore other people's feelings and interests. Being receptive and appreciative of others' contributions, ideas, and feelings would go a long way in improving your relationships. Your impatience to get on with things causes you to be rather insensitive, and to therefore alienate others unnecessarily. You also frequently try to accomplish your ends by using anger or some version of a temper tantrum. You would gain much by learning to slow down, relax, and just let things be sometimes, but your energetic, restless nature rarely allows you to do this.

SUN 11th house

Leading groups and classes, and being involved in community efforts, social activities, events or movements are areas where you really shine and express your creativity. An awareness of politics or the larger social impact of individual actions is natural to you.

SUN SQUARE URANUS Orb 2° 47'

Impulsive, restless, and spontaneous, your life is apt to be somewhat unstable and full of sudden changes. You are extremely independent and crave excitement, adventure, freedom, and discovery. You have a rebellious streak and often feel you are unusual and different from the mainstream of society. The unorthodox and novel appeal to you.

SUN SQUARE NEPTUNE Orb 0° 6'

You are extremely sensitive and imaginative, and you can get lost in your dreams, fantasies, and visions. You are attracted to artistic and creative pursuits, the world of color, beauty, and emotion. You are also drawn to mysticism and have deep spiritual aspirations and yearnings. Gentle and peace-loving, you may lack the will and competitive spirit needed to make your way in the world. You are often impractical and may seek to avoid or escape the hard realities of life.

"You know my mind, fare thee welll...." - Much Ado About Nothing; Shakespeare

*does James-Bond roll out of room* *runs away cackling*
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 am

Something I noticed the other day and pointed out to Chadley....

About ninety percent (or more) of my writing is about falling in love, which hasn't happened to me yet. Or, say, growing up and seeing your life waste away. That hasn't happened yet either.

And yet, for the people who these things have happened to, they say that they can really relate to my writing---then, of course, when I tell them that it hasn't really happened to me, all awe just dissapears.

I find that ironic and slightly confusing. But maybe I'm just over-thinking it, which I do often.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:18 pm

On a similar note, I recently joined a poet's critique site, seeking helpful advice on how to improve my poetry and the emotions and images I try to express when I write.

Being foolish and immediately jumping at the 'best' one I saw, I went here.

HOLY MOTHERF*CKING CHRIST ON A POGO-STICK!

These guys act like writing poetry has extremely strict codes and moral laws and unbreakable rules.

Should you break these rules, you are stoned and strung up by your sexual organs, all be them protruding or otherwise.

Pft, you guys thought I was 'old for my age'? You thought Ben had good grammar?

*small voice* You thought...y-you...thought...*squeak* I was scary?

*clears throat* Now, if you just read some of the poems and the reviews (depending on the reviewer *snort*) it doesn't seem all that bad.

But I would like to place a bit of emphasis on how they emphasize the extreme and utter importance of their rules. When you read them, poetry takes on a whole new meaning. This is like law school in virtual writing, man. Not for anyone who would be offended by things like "you suck", or "this is complete and total shit".

If you do not meter your poetry this that and the other way, AND ONLY THIS WAY IF YOU'RE GOING TO RHYME OR DO THIS OR USE THIS WORD OR USE A F*CKING PERIOD, you will remain a newb for the rest of your life.

And the word 'newb' on this forum does not mean 'newer member who does not know everything so we should all be a little bit nicer and helpful here'. Oh, no.

'Newb' here means, 'pathetic, ignorant, untalented sh*t-for-brained fool who will be a failure for the entire duration of the rest of their lives, at anything they might ever try to acheive'.

You don't know the meaning of 'tough town'. -_-

Now, in all honestly, it's stated clearly in the rules that you shouldn't join if harsh criticism isn't the thing for you. I can handle harsh criticism, so I joined.

But when people are downright nasty, you're still expected to thank them and go on your merry way.

Lucky me, no-one has been downright nasty yet. I'm still holding my breath.

Also, it's stated clearly that all critique is based on the work, with absolutely no thought toward who you are or what you do or anything about you. Fair enough.

I am just steaming based on what I've seen happen to other people by simply reading past topics. These people are going to eat me up and spit me out.

Just be prepared for a new Jaggy...and extremely critical one who beleives that people who get offended (by anything) should go stick their head in a cement mixer.

I'm just getting into the proper mindset for this forum, it has nothing to do with you all personally. Very Happy

Fair warning. Neutral
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:27 am

OHMAHGAWD I HAS A VEREH IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND SOO IMPORTANT THAT IT IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE WHICH THEN MAKES IT NOT REALLY IMPORTANT BUT IT IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I SAY SO SO ITS VERY IMPORTANT WHICH MAKES IT EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND ITS OF MUCH MUCH MUCH IMPORTANCE WHICH MEANS YOU SHOULD JUST STFU AND LET ME TALK!

Jesus Christ, I couldn't get a word in edgewise there!

Anyway, I have a somewhat important announcement to make...

Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 Q3tC <---CLICK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Now, for starters, I sincerely doubt that there will be more than a few responses to this, especially considering that there are few people who actually read this.

However, I'm really tied to this idea, so I will try.

I recently noted the large amount of writers who are a part of TSBM and thought of something...

All writers like to write, right? Like, duh.

All writers want to get better at writing, right? If they're smart.

So I thought that perhaps it would be an interesting idea to start a forum...entirely based on writing workshopping.

This would not be a contest, not a challenge, not a competition to prove to everyone what an amazing writer you are---and certainly not just a place to showcase your work.

This would be a place where everyone assumes that everyone is just a good a writer as everyone else, and we all try to get better.

Now, a workshop is basically where people review and critique your work and in return you review and critique other's work. Please bear in mind that when I say 'review and critique', I don't mean just tell someone how wonderful they are. A proper review/critique points out what specifically is wrong with the peice, and how the reviewer thinks that this should be fixed. Also, when they love a peice, they say why they love it, what specifically they love about it.

Bad examples from Fanfiction.net include:

OMG! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Dude, this was friggin' awesome.

WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!

Etc.

Were I to start this forum/workshop, it would only be for people who were truly and honestly interested in improving.

I also want to improve just as much as the next person, so it won't be a one-way kind of thing.

We would all vote on what our next individual projects would be (poetry, short stories, fanfiction, prose, etc.) and we would critique each other's work.

If enough people are interested in this idea (and actually read this post, so they know about this idea) I will without hesitation set it up.

If you are intrigued, PM me, and I'll start a tally to see if there are enough people to start a forum.

If you know someone who is interested in improving their writing, direct them o'er this way, so that way there is an actual chance for this thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:41 pm

I heard this song when I was like 7, and it was my favorite song for a year and a half.

Then I forgot it existed.

Then, I recently found it on youtube. It's not my favorite song anymore, but I still really likes it. :>

Fidelity

::EDIT:: I also really like this one.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Alright I heard back from (to my pleasant surprise) four interested individuals about the writing workshop.

Three of which joined.

I would just like to point out that we will most likely begin our first project within the next week or so, so anyone who wants to take part had better act fast.

If you are interested in joining, PM me and I will send you the link. I am not publicly displaying the link because having to sort out random members who aren't really there for the workshop would be a pain--one that I intend to avoid completely.

So...figure out your sh*t and let me know. :p

::EDIT::

On Thursday, the last official Twilight Trailer is comign out, and for those of you who don't keep up on MTV or SM's site, it will be available on this link, whenever DF they let it out on Thursday...probably Friday for you foriegners. :p

::ANOTHER EDIT::

The sh*t I read when I have nothing better to do.

--Much thanks to Tegan for providing the sh*t. :p
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:43 am

I found this lame-*ss cartoon of a skit that I made...well, back in the day. Its not very well drawn...or funny....and its really slow....but you will watch it. Because I love you.

Just kidding.

But you'll watch it anyway.

Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:58 pm

My, things change.

I find myself at odds withthe world. O-o
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Err, I haven't been on in forever (I've been mortally grounded, and technically still am) so I'm a little rusty with my blog posting. Very Happy

So yesterday, Friday, the twentieth, I went to this party.

It wasn't a normal party, it was the dumb kind of party that white Christian kids throw, and everyone's parents hang around the fringes the entire time. That kind of party. It was 1920's themed, so everyone dressed up.

Anyway, there was fondue, and pigs-in-a-blanket, and Tostino's, and these little square looking things that are just bread with tasteless cheese in the middle.

I took a bite out of one of those, and decided I didn't like it, so I put it back on the plate. Smile I had a pig-in-a-blanket, and then I had a couple cold tostinos pizza thingies.

I also had some water.

They split everyone up into three groups at the beginning, and we all made crappy silent films. One was about people robbing a bank, one was about a grandfather and all his kids looking for his Will and Testament, and the one I was in was about Zombies. Cool

Then they had this couple teach all the kids how to swing dance. Not actually swinging people around, like I expected, but we learned some groovy old-people steps.

Then everyone danced. I was amazed to discover that White Christian (totally sheltered with absolutely no experience in life) boys have more courage when it comes to asking girls to dance, then normal boys. Go figure that.

Anyway, everyone danced for about two hours, and then we went upstairs to watch the silent films we had made.

And then we went back downstairs and danced some more.

And I saw this guy who had almost the same exact face as Jackson Rathbone, only it was wider, and he was short, and his hair was really really curly.

I attempted flirtation. I think he has a girlfriend but he flirted back. :]

To the party, I wore a more 80's style dress than 20's, and I had a fur stohl on the covered the edges of my body suit that showed just slightly. Wearing the body suit was very awkward.

And this guy who's short and nasty and I don't like him at all hung around me all night.

I was like "go away, plz." and he was like "heh."

And that is the exciting tale of my evening on Friday 20, 2009. Good night, folks.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Just to let everyone know, in accordance with her request in a mass-email she sent, I have deleted Tegan's account.

Before anyone (not that there's anyone there...) says I'm being typical, and an impatiet, cold friend, I might point out that she specifically asked one of the admins to delete her account.

I decided to be accomodating. This is her choice, and as her friends (as I know most people will base most of their arguments, if there are any, on) we should support her.

Yours in Writing,

Jag
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:46 pm

I just feel I have to say to this sad, empty forum, that the Beetles pwn all and everything.

Yes...even Muse. Razz
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Impossibe.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm

Inevitable...
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Hey, lets all post in jags blog!

YAY!

>[
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 am

Post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moi blog...heh...   Moi blog...heh... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moi blog...heh...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3