TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twilight<3's blog!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Here will be my blog! I'll post what I have over on the old TSBM site here first and then I'll continue to add on, okay?

Hello! I'm Evey or Twilight<3. Whatever you want to call me is fine. You can even just call me Twilight or Twi. I don't really care! Anyway... on with my introduction.

This is a site dedicated to making Twilight banners and this page will be full of banners made by me, plus anything else I feel like posting. I'm one of the original owners of the site along with all of my other girls - much love to you all!

I'm the person who can be a bit obsessive, a neat freak (watch out, I'm the board moderator!), and completely crazy! I tend to come up with insanely lame ideas that only I enjoy, but some people just go along with them. Haha. Also, ever since Twilight, I love the color green... because of the forests, of course! Hmm, obsessed much?

Recently, I have become obsessed with the Mortal Instruments series. They are soooo good! Back off Banana*Bear! Jace is mine. Wink

-Twilight<3
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:52 am

Yes! First post. Okay, that was a joke because I'm the only one who can post on here. Wow, sorry, I'm a loser...

Anyway, to start off I love to speak French. Je l'adore. C'est tres amusante et... je l'adore. Haha! Je peux parler le francais en peu, alors je ne suis pas tres bien. J'adore ecrire et lire. J'ai lu Peeps heir - c'etait effrayent! J'adore le "Twilight saga" et le "Mortal Instruments." C'est MAGNIFIQUE!!

Okay, I'm done. I'll translate now. Yay!

Anyway, to start off I love to speak French. I love it. It's very fun and... I love it. Haha! I speak a little French, so I'm not very good. I love to write and to read. I read Peeps yesterday - it was scary! I love the Twilight saga and the Mortal Instruments. It's MAGNIFICENT!

Sorry for doing that. I try to get as much practice I can, so occasionally I may speak a bit of French and then translate it. I learn better when I continuously practice, you know?

By the way, in case you didn't know already, I'm a HUGE Jace fan! Smile
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:52 am

Aw, I'm depressed. I'll share my despair with you all...

So I preordered The Host forever ago! And does it show up on time? Of course not! It was shipped yesterday, so my dad says it will arrive on Friday. But on Friday, I'll be hanging out with my friend so there won't be any time to read it on Friday. And then on Saturday, I will be filming for my math video (yes, it's on superheroes for whoever was on the chatbox when I was deciding what to do!) so I won't be able to read it on Saturday. Crying or Very sad So much for getting excited over nothing.

See why I'm so sad? Okay, no I'm really over-exagerrating here and I'm really not that upset. It just sucks seeing people all over the lex being like "Going to go read The Host! *SQUEE* It's soo good!" It's just like "Thank you, rub it in. I appreciate that." Wow, I am bitter, aren't I? I should really post more happy things on this thing! Which I have plenty to share! Tomorrow, though. I'm headed to bed. Night!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Haha, wow, I'm a terrible admin! I've only posted two entries... *shakes head sadly*

So you know how I was all upset because I wasn't getting the host for a while? Haha, right, well it actually came the next day... I can be dramatic at times. Rolling Eyes

Oh, of course, I know why I haven't posted anything - it's because NOTHING exciting happens to me. Rolling Eyes However, my friend joined. I'm sure nearly everyone has met her (Kat). Yeah, and I took a quiz called "What kind of superhero are you?" I turned out to be evil... as did Kat, Fire & Ice, and Ash. We can all officially use this emoticon: Hmm, I'll let you fi

And I don't have violence issues for anyone who has been having doubts about me. All those emoticons I added were for pure fun when there was, ahem, a war going on... the second war, yeah we totally kicked *ss! Sorry Ash... it's true though. Smile

My official emoticon (seeing as everyone has one) is this: glomp

Chadley doesn't seem to like it though... I wonder why. Wink
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:07 pm

As many of you know (or at least I hope you know) we are having awards specially designed for the lovely admins!! Here are my votes... if I wasn't voting for myself:

Most Charming: Ash (Princess_Bella)
Coolest: Alyson (AnotherTwilight)
Sexiest: Jag (Jaggykinz or Jaguaresssss)
Most Understanding: Ash
Best Banner Maker: Alyson
Most Opinionated (but is always right): Jag
Most Dazzling Smile: Ash
Most Creative: Alyson
Most Likely to Strip In Public: Jag
Most Likely to be President (when they get older): Jag
Most Likey to Write a Book: Ash
Most Likely to Own a Ferrari: Alyson

Okay, I seriously wasn't trying to make it into a pattern like that... it just happened!! But there you go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Sorry, I don't post in here nearly as often as the others. So... I'll share one of my favorite youtube videos with you! Here is Dom (Muse's sexy Dom) making fun of Slipknot!!!

It's soooooooooo funny!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Hello everyone. Right, so my blog, my blog, my blog. What to post in my blog? Hmm, I just had something, I swear I did. That's why I came here. But sometime in the middle of clicking on "Twilight<3's blog" and scrolling down, I lost it. Oh wait! I just remembered. I can say the alphabet backwards... and fast! However, you can't really hear me saying it fast but here you go:

ZYXWVUTSRQPONLMLKJIHGFEDCBA!

See? I am brilliant, it's okay, you can tell me. Oh, I also really love the word cheers now. I was looking for good colleges to go to in Britain but I'm really bad at looking for colleges - whether it's in the US or out of country.

I straightened my hair earlier.. I became a mod on Our Alternate Lex earlier today, too. My special rank is Keeper of Dom's Green Trousers. Oh come on! You know you love it... and let's hope I'm not giving a bad impression like Ficely says.

I'm getting a job soon. I have to call them on Monday. I leave for vacation Thursday morning and I'm getting my haircut on Wednesday. I'm seeing Wall-E tomorrow and I saw Hancock earlier this week. Hancock was awesome! Umm, I changed my banner earlier this week. I find it quite hilarious and I so badly want to get the Hullabaloo dvd! It looks awesome. Just look at Dom dance! Laughing

Me and Chadley (I'm pretty sure it was Chadley) thinks he should be on Dancing with the Stars. So everyone mail them and tell them to put Dom on the show! Together we can do it... and imagine how funny it would be. Not to mention how much I would absolutely freak. Okay, I think that's all I can think of for now.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:35 am

Okay, so I was reading this thing on the Muse messageboards. And it was talking about the pregnant man (old news but still). And someone posted this:

Twilight<3's blog! Preeeggg

I about CRIED laughing so hard! So we all (me, rww, and bcl) had a good laugh and rww said Matt and Dom gay lovers 4evr! And then she said to make a banner out of it.. so I did!!

Twilight<3's blog! Sigpic83863

Oh dear.. so funny. And the banner isn't all that great because my computer was malfunctioning. The usual. Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
Twi
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:41 pm

Ugh, who writes blogs anyway? No, better yet, who reads blogs? Haha, tell me if you read this and if I get enough people to tell me, I will start posting blog messages. Razz
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Well, I was talking to Kat (from MWL) today and I realized how much I truly miss TSBM. While I loved all the graphics Tegan made for the new look, I just wanted to restore the site to its original, beautiful self. Smile I do miss you guys and I realized that I don’t think I even got the chance to share with you all that I went to Thailand. I’m sure you have heard by now but it’s so upsetting that I didn’t get to tell all of you all about it! Remember when I left for Italy? God, that was fun when I got back. Well, seeing as no one comes on the site anymore to come on the chatbox, I will write my journal from the trip on here.

For those of you who don’t know, I went to Thailand for a month. It was basically for a service project but it was incredible. I went through an organization and went with a girl I knew from my school (I can’t stand her) and eleven other strangers. And now is when I recount on my adventures in the beautiful lands of Thailand.

Thailand
July ‘09

The plane ride to Houston from Ohio wasn’t the best flight I’ve ever been on. The plane was immensely small, I was extremely tired, and two highly annoying children sat behind us. However, none of these minor details could damper my spirits, as I was on my way to an amazing foreign country. The baby behind us always found a reason to cry. One would think such a small creature would get sick of crying after a while, but no, no, not this one. It was difficult to sleep but I didn’t want to listen to music in order to save the battery.

The ride to LA was short but the wait in the LAX airport was long. Lindsey and I made our way to baggage claim where Peter, one of our trip guides, was waiting to collect us. I can’t really say what I first thought of him. His Indiana Jones hat is what I focused on.

We waited in the airport until five or six for the rest of our group to arrive. Then, we headed to our hotel just outside of LAX.

My roommates that night were Natalie and Julia, who are awesome and lot of fun. Julia is very loud and sarcastic. She’s hilarious and very “chill” as she likes to say all the time. Natalie is really nice, too. I don’t think I’ll have a problem with anyone in the group so that’s good.

All we did that night was go over rules so it was pretty boring but then we all hung out in one room after that for a bit. Everyone is awesome so far.

We were packed and out the door to get to the airport around ten in the morning. I was glad to get rid of my forty pound back pack because it was really starting to kill my back.

Our travels to Bangkok were split into two flights – one twelve hours and the other six. We went on Korean Airlines and the Koreans are the nicest people I have ever met!

I didn’t sleep for a second on the twelve hour flight because I was sitting near Cameron and he didn’t allow anyone to sleep. Cam is funny, though. In LAX, he made me do the same card trick nearly five times in a row because he liked it so much.

Anyway, time travelled quickly on the plane because we didn’t know each other and it was a good bonding experience.

On the six hour flight, I was out cold. The flight attendants tried to wake Natalie and I to feed us but we did not budge. We were just gone.

Let me back track for a moment. The Korean airport was the single most nicest airport I have ever been to. It was so high-tech! Like in the movie The Island, there were VIDEO telephones! It was so cool!!

Back to where I was, we got into Bangkok late at night. Thailand is awesome so far – it’s just so interesting. Stray dogs are everywhere, people are so friendly, they drive on the left side of the road, and so on. I can’t wait to explore further.

Tonight, we are staying at probably the nicest place I’ll be at, which isn’t very nice (lies, now that I look back on it). Jessie and I are roommates this time – she’s nice and cool but we don’t really click.

The shower is the weirdest thing. The shower and bathroom is pretty much the same thing so it’s so odd. As Jessie said, you can take a dump and get clean at the same time.

Let me explain the people a bit more. There’s thirteen of us: me, Cameron, Nate, Ari, Julia, Zoe, Stevie, Jessie, Grace, Grace, Emily, Natalie, and Lindsey (who I came with).

All the guys are great, if not the best looking. Cameron is gorgeous and so adorable but a bit of a diva. He’s OBSESSED with Harry Potter and fun to be around. Most definitely gay, though.

Ari and Nate are great, too. Ari reminds me of my brother somewhat. He’s arrogant, funny, sarcastic, and an interesting guy. And then Nate is so anti-politically correct so he’s hilarious and fun to talk to.

Julia is absolutely hysterical and so confrontational, I love it. She told her drama teacher to muck off.

Natalie is really, really nice and extremely outgoing.

Jessie is pretty cool and lacks a lot of enthusiasm (like me!) but she’s nice.

The Grace’s are inseparable so it’s only fitting to describe them together. Small Grace talks all the time and has great taste in music but she’s kind of stuck up. Blond Grace has no facial expressions so I can’t describe her yet.

Zoe and Stevie are people I haven’t really talked to yet so I don’t know or have an impression of them yet.

Emily is really cool, too, and I really like her. And then Lindsey is Lindsey.

(Just so you know, my best friends from the trip ended up being Emily, Natalie, Stevie, and I was pretty close with Cam but not best friend close)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight<3's blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight<3's blog!   Twilight<3's blog! Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight<3's blog!
Page 1 of 1