TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Twilight Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

Last Twilight Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Last Twilight Trailer   Last Twilight Trailer EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:44 pm

Although you have all probably seen it, I am going to attempt to embed it here so you can see it again...and this time credit Jaggy! XD

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer

Last edited by PeachyBeachee on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Last Twilight Trailer   Last Twilight Trailer EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:51 pm

I love that trailer. I say it has to be the best one yet.
This trailer made me semi-excited for this movie.
I just want to see the movie now and see if it is going to be as good as this trailer Razz
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Last Twilight Trailer   Last Twilight Trailer EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:00 pm

Okie Dokie, now that I have checked that the embedding worked, I will give my opinion.

I think the music choice at the beginning of the trailer (the oddball Indian song) was not appropriate for setting the feeling of the whole thing. Therefore, throughout the whole trailer, since the beginning wasn't peiced appropriately, it just feels extremely awkward.

I'm torn as to whether starting with the "van-thing" was a good idea. On one hand, you have the whole "this guys a freak" idea perfectly positioned now. On the other, I think it's going a bit to speedy. If they had started with something like him catching her apple in the lunchroom, I would have been happier.

I think that the cuts of the conversation.."Say it out loud" "Vampire" "Are you afriad" "no" carried an improper emotion as far as how a conversation like that would actually go down.

However, I absolutely loved how they had him look when he was "tree-climbing" and the helicopter shot of them up in the tree.

I mean, it was basically just adding on to the second trailer, which I found rather dissapointing.

But the apple thing in the lunchroom, I loved.

And when I saw the clip of "I just want to try something.." and then they kiss, it was the first time that everything just clicked with Kristen as Bella and Robert as Edward.

I still love the idea of a anonymous nobody (aka Security Guard at the mill) is killed in order to bring James and his clan into the story.

I don't think that the particular cut of "My family, we're different from others of our kind" was the one I would've chosen, but for all I know, it was the best one.

"I'd rather die than stay away from you" was realy sloppy. It sounded moer like "I'd ratherdiethandastayaweh from you."

But I loved the shot of Emmett, Alice and Jasper leaping over the banister...simply for the reason that Jackson Rathbone was in that shot. XD

Then, the little snippets of "twilighty" words...FOREVER...BEGINS...NOW. I think that something along the lines of, "YOU HAVE TO FIGHT...TO MAKE LOVE (then a really long bit in between here) LAST FOREVER."

Overall, I was a little dissapointed, though.

I'm still excited to see the movie mainly for the fact that after all this hype about it, it has been imprinted on my brain on priority #1. I'm also hoping that they used different cuts than the ones seen above. -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Twilight Trailer   Last Twilight Trailer EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:42 am

I don't have much hope for this movie...I'm going to burst out laughing every two seconds from corniness Razz
I say bring on the Volturi!!!
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Last Twilight Trailer   Last Twilight Trailer EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Tegan wrote:
I don't have much hope for this movie...I'm going to burst out laughing every two seconds from corniness Razz
I say bring on the Volturi!!!

I agree..
But I did like the tralier!^^
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Last Twilight Trailer   Last Twilight Trailer EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 am

I hope that they are prepared for alot of hatemail...especially if they screw this up. Hmm...

*weird hunched over old-man peer at everyone*

Hmph.

*stomps away to get pitchfork*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Twilight Trailer   Last Twilight Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Twilight Trailer
Page 1 of 1