TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know you're addicted to Twilight when...

Go down 
+7
Pixie
Robby_the_Muffin
my satellite
AnotherTwilight
Vampire_BunnehxD
WinniePony
edwards_brunette_bella
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

You know you're addicted to Twilight when... Empty
PostSubject: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:10 am

You know you're addicted to Twilight when... Approved_thread

Hehe, I got this idea off of the "You know you're addiced to TSBM when..." thread!

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you're in youth, andthe preacher is like "And we all know what the greatest love story in the world is" and you scream out "TWILIGHT!" Only to then realise that they were talking about the bible.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you go out to lunch with your family and when the garlic bread comes and your aunt says "Well, we'll be safe from vampires tonight", you start lecturing her about how vampires don't really care if you've eaten garlic recently or not.

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you see a tissue box and immediently relate it to New Moon because it has a red daisy on it (The both have red flowers!!)

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when after you've finished an exam you play a game where you have to find as many Twilight related things in the room as possible...and find almost 50.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat May 24, 2008 7:24 pm

HAHA! Great idea Tegan! And those are FUNNY!!!!

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you can only read one page of another book before you must read Twilight again

When you join the TSBM (hehe)

When you have a paperchain in your room for everyday until BD comes out (guilty...lol)

Haha!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:20 pm

Hehe, thanks!

You know that you're a addicted to Twilight when you start spazzing out when you find that the album of and awesome band is called "Be The Twilight."

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you decide that you want a silver mobile phone...because EDWARD has a silver mobile phone.

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you you spazz out because someone hands Jasper (the stone) around the class, and then when the stone gets to you and you can clearly see that it isn't Jasper Jasper, you accuse the stone of being an imposter and refuse to touch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:40 pm

xox.tegan.xox wrote:

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you you spazz out because someone hands Jasper (the stone) around the class, and then when the stone gets to you and you can clearly see that it isn't Jasper Jasper, you accuse the stone of being an imposter and refuse to touch it.
HAHA!!!

When you see a silver Volvo and chase it down the street screaming "EDWARD! COME BACK EDWARD! I LOVE YOU!!" Haha, you know you've done it. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:49 pm

Um...guilty...

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you find yourself leaving letters in the Twilight books that are still at the bookshop for potential buyers to read.
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Finding Edward
edwards_brunette_bella

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:46 am

You know your addicted to Twilight when you have already planned your trip to Forks even though you are only 13.

You know you are addicted to Twilight when you everything you say is somehow related to Twilight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:31 am

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you spend a footy match drawing Twilight comics.

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you're planning to name your cats after Aro and Edward.
Back to top Go down
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:39 pm

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) can relate to Twilight in some way.

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you watch the credits on TV intently because you KNOW the executive producer's name is Edward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:16 am

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you start of writing an essay on skin cancer and in some twisted way, it turns out as a report of how excited I am for Breaking Dawn (don't even ask!)

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you go on Yahoo People search and search all of the characters names.

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when everytime you go into a book shop, you start steering random people towards the Twilight display, claiming that it'll change their lives.

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you spend school lessons coming up with scenes of what would happen if different characters showed up at school (my favourite to imagine is Aro!!)
Back to top Go down
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:34 pm

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you write fanfics instead of taking notes.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when the margins on all your papers are covered with random quotes from the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:45 pm

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you literally spend 14 hours going through every fanfic website you know looking for fanfics about Aro (I hope that none of you have done that one, though).
Back to top Go down
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:02 pm

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you laugh every time you eat an apple.
Back to top Go down
Vampire_BunnehxD
Curing Patients
Vampire_BunnehxD

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:59 pm

You know you're addicted to Twilight when the teacher is taking attendance and happens to call on someone named Edward and you jump up and say, "CULLEN?!"
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
Jag's wonderful partner in crime. Also an Admin.
AnotherTwilight

Location : Obviously, I'm sitting here staring at my computer screen.

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:24 am

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you force everyone you know to read it, then get mad if they take to long with your copy.

You know you're addicted to Twilight, when you get pissed if someone gives the book an even slightly bad review.

You know you're addicted to Twilight, when you keep seeing silver volvos where there aren't any.
Back to top Go down
my satellite
Finding Edward
my satellite

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm

You know you're addicted to twilight when you tell people your name is Bella Swan just to see if they recognize it.
Back to top Go down
Robby_the_Muffin
Finding Edward
Robby_the_Muffin

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:14 pm

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you watch a film and rate it because of similarities of the actors with Twilight characters.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when everytime you're bored by class you start to draw Twilight characters/write down Twilight citation/write down the names of Twilight characters in you're most beacutiful hand writing.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you beg the sales woman in the bookshop for the great Eclipse poster hanging in the shop window.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you dream about vampires nearly every night.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you start to scream everytime you see a yellow Porsche/silver Volvo/red Jeep/red BMW M3/black Mercedes AMG (especially the last one, i'm living near the city where Mercedes has it's principal office so i see such Cars very often)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:10 am

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when you add a guy on facebook just because his name is Caius Razz
Back to top Go down
Pixie
Badass Mod who thinks Dom is hotter
Pixie

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:48 am

You know your addicted to Twilight when you spend your summer holidays making Forks on the Sims
Back to top Go down
Krystina the Alien
Behave, or I'll MMMBop your face.
Krystina the Alien

Location : Pondering how hard it would be to steal Bill Kaulitz and Georg Listing....

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 pm

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you plan on naming your son Jasper Whitlock (whatever my last name will be when I'm married).
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 pm

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you manage to merge your obsessions--Twilight and horses--by convincing your other addicted friend to write a fanfic with you about vampire ponies.

Okay so we haven't started yet...but it will be awesome, I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Krystina the Alien
Krystina the Alien

Location : Pondering how hard it would be to steal Bill Kaulitz and Georg Listing....

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:21 pm

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you name your iPod Edward. And I named my computer Alice, because it knows all.
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:01 pm

you know your addicted to Twilight, when, dyeing shirts at church, you want a red one.
Back to top Go down
jade_rahh
Reading Minds
jade_rahh

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:56 am

You know your addicted to Twilight when...

you go on Yahoo People search and search all of the characters names. [ive done this]

you spend school lessons coming up with scenes of what would happen if different characters showed up at school (my favourite to imagine is Edward!!)

you laugh every time you eat an apple [i did this today]

the teacher is taking attendance and happens to call on someone named Edward and you jump up and say, "CULLEN?!" [and this...] details below...

you write down the names of Twilight characters in you're most beacutiful hand writing. [haha and this]

you dream about vampires nearly every night. [yes, i sure do]

gosh i do this all the time. the worst 2 were today, i was in humanities and the teacher was taking the register and she said

"Edward"

i jumped up and screamed
"EDWARD CULLEN I LOVE YOU I CANT BELEIVE YOUR HERE"
while turning around wildly

everyone laughed and then i relised it was this random boy ive never seen. haaa i was so embarrassed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jade_rahh

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 am

jade_rahh wrote:
you go on Yahoo People search and search all of the characters names. [ive done this]
I've done this too...multiple times.

jade_rahh wrote:
you spend school lessons coming up with scenes of what would happen if different characters showed up at school (my favourite to imagine is Edward!!)
*snort* I was the one who told you about that in the first place.

jade_rahh wrote:
you laugh every time you eat an apple [i did this today]
I like apples...

jade_rahh wrote:
the teacher is taking attendance and happens to call on someone named Edward and you jump up and say, "CULLEN?!" [and this...] details below...
I am not obsessed with Edward. I make up for it by refusing to call Edward in my maths class by his nickname: "Eddie".

jade_rahh wrote:
you write down the names of Twilight characters in you're most beacutiful hand writing. [haha and this]
Scrawled all over my books are various Twilight comics I've drawn and love connections (e.g. Cake <3)

jade_rahh wrote:
you dream about vampires nearly every night. [yes, i sure do]
*cough* Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Krystina the Alien
Krystina the Alien

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:08 am

Oh, I dream about Edward all the time. Its crazy, 'cause at band practice, we'll talk about dreams we had, and they look at me, and they're like, "Which was it this time? Quidditch, a Harry Potter character, or Edward?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Twilight when...   You know you're addicted to Twilight when... Empty

Back to top Go down

You know you're addicted to Twilight when...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next