TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AnotherTwilight's Blog

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnotherTwilight
Jag's wonderful partner in crime. Also an Admin.
AnotherTwilight

Location : Obviously, I'm sitting here staring at my computer screen.

AnotherTwilight's Blog Empty
PostSubject: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Hi! Welcome to my blog. Here I'll post whatever the freak I feel like, and you may or may not read it. I could care less. Well I shouldn't say I could care less, because I do, but I don't. Make sense?

The quick basics - My name is Alyson. As you probably already know, I'm an Admin for this site. I came to know Twilight<3 (Evey), Princess_Bella (Ash), and Jaggykinz otherwise known as Jag (Mar) from the Twilight Lexicon. Most of you also come to know us from the Lex's SKITS thread we all so dearly love. So.....yeh. Check up often!

Last edited by AnotherTwilight on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:51 pm

My First Topic........My love of horses, and my horsie experience.

Well, I've been riding for 6 years now. I started off when I was seven with a little white grade (mixed breeds) pony, named Trouble. He was old, about 28 when I started. I stopped riding him after about 3 years, because I was too big and he was too old. A couple months later I found and started riding at my new barn. This one's better in the way of experience. My first instructor at the old barn helped me to get over my fear of falling. I only fell once at that barn. The second barn, where I am now, is really different. My instructor is a man (the last was a woman) and he doesn't take crap from anybody. If your scared the hell with it, you might as well get over it because your doing it anyways. The first horse I rode there during my evaluation to get it, was a white arabian named Bob. sadly he's no longer with us, as last fall he coliced, and passed away. There are plenty of horses at my barn. You might one to skip this part, because its long. Interesting but long.

Flash - Quarter Horse mare. Age 15. Hates work and will bite the crap out of you.
Bo - Quarter Horse gelding. Age 24. Loves races. 3rd oldest horse in the barn, but one of the fastest.
Charge - Appaloosa gelding. Age 18. Arthritic, but loads of fun to ride out on the trails. Not a good jumper.
Chief - Bay and White Overo Paint gelding. Age 8. The only horse that has every thrown me off (theres a difference between falling and being thrown)
John Henry - Unknown breed of pony. Age around 15. The only horse I've fallen off while jumping. A huge scaredy cat. Spooks at his own shadow.
Dixie - Black and White Tobiano Paint Mare. Age around 6. My second favorite horse. Pretty much broken but still acts green most of the time. Spooky and high energy.
Shiloh - Bay and White Tobiano Paint gelding. Around 6. Dixie's buddy, they're owned by the same people. Only ridden him once as he's still very green. Pretty lethargic. Fun to get going though.
Reb - Quarter Horse/ ? mare. Age 22. A really b*tchy horse. One of the other horses I've only ridden once. They don't use her much anymore.

Thats all the lesson horses. One day when I'm real bored I'll do another when I name ALL the horses in the barn. There are about 55 or so more. The point? I love horses and I love my barn.

Watch for the 2nd part of this soon. Then you get to here about my job as a stable hand and all the shiz I put up with from the people who work with me.

This is not Dixie, I don't have any pictures of her yet, but I'll put some up later. This looks like her but she has more black on her.

Last edited by AnotherTwilight on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:26 pm

Fierce - Christian Siriano Impression from Saturday Night Live

This was freakin' hilarous, I watched it Saturday night. I'll see if I can find the whole thing, but for now just watch the short clip. Its funny but nowhere near as good.

Must Watch!

Here's the official summary from SNL:

Project Runway's Season Four winner, Christian Siriano hosts this new show from Bravo, visiting Stephanie to sort through her closet. Christian tells Stephanie that she better work because she looks like a hot mess out of control super tranny. Stephanie has no idea what he's talking about.

The show also includes Bravo's wise elf, Tim Gunn, who tells Stephanie, That's a lot of look, and it worries him. He tells Christian to make it work, and they go through Stephanie's underwear drawer. Stephanie's dismayed - she thought they were just going to redo her bedroom. Heidi Klum appears to hug Stephanie and tell her she's out, not in, and she'll have to leave her apartment.

Fierce: It's a show just like Project Runway with the same people, half the budget and three times the catch phrases!
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:06 am

Quick Fact About Me
Playing basketball for fun makes me high.

Yep - and I enjoy every minute of it. Very Happy

Earth Day Facts

Just so I don't copyright anything because I'm too lazy right now to cite resources - Clicky on the links.

Earth Day 1 , Earth Day 2 , Earth Day 3
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:07 am

Movies

I really want to see this. Baby Mama. I believe it comes out this Friday. I'm really hoping I can go out with some people and see it, or maybe even with my Mom. If I see it - I'll tell ya about it later!
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Hey! This is really interesting.

Okay - as you all know, interesting facts are, well - for lack of a better word - interesting. So check out these really cool facts, since I'm to tired to do anything else.

1. 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan, are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie.

2. 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.

3. 315 entries in Webster's Dictionary will be misspelled.

4. 5% of Canadians don't know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem.

5. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
(Hey thats a pretty flower, I'm hungry, Hey that's a pretty flower, I'm hungry....)

6. 7% of Americans don't know the first 9 words of the American anthem, but know the first 7 of the Canadian anthem.

7. A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints.

8. A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel can.

9. A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.

10. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

11. A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee.

12. Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.

13. America's first nudist organization was founded in 1929, by 3 men.

14. Ben and Jerry's send the waste from making ice cream to local pig farmers to use as feed. Pigs love the stuff, except for one flavor: Mint Oreo.

15. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

Ahh - breathe in the random - ness. Better post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:18 am

Baby Mama

YESSSSSSS!! I saw it tonight. It was freakin' hilarous. I hate Carl though, he's not a nice person. You realy should go see it - if your parents don't mind you watching sexually inappropiate (for younger kids) movies.

Okay - yesterday I lied - better post in the near future. I PROMISE.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:03 pm

I Found It!

Okay, because I want everyone to watch it (yes it is pretty stupid), here's the SNL video I mentioned earlier.

Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:00 am

David Cook

AnotherTwilight's Blog DavidCook

I love David. He is my new Chris Daughtry - except I think I love him more.

Okay, My Real Post - Random Facts

1. Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

2. The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

3. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

4. Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.

5. The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.

6. 1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

7. Henry Ford produced the model T only in black because the black paint available at the time was the fastest to dry.

8. There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. The kangaroo population is estimated at about 40 million.

9. Police dogs are trained to react to commands in a foreign language; commonly German but more recently Hungarian.

10. Charlie Brown's father was a barber.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:32 am

Good Music - and their videos.

Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
Not my favorite Paramore song, but people seem to be familiar with this and Misery Business.

I'm So Sick - Flyleaf
Wow - Lacey (leads singer) can scream (It's effin' awesome). This is probably my favorite Flyleaf song.

I'm really trying to decide if I like Hayley (Paramore's lead singer)'s hair or not. Lacey in my opinion isn't all that pretty - but man do I wish I could wail like her. Seriously - if you haven't watched that video, watch it. NOW.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:25 pm

A day of Triumph and Tradgedy in the Sport of Kings.

The Kentucky Derby was today. Big Brown (I so called this) won, with Eight Belles placing second (my secret favorite). Unfortunately as Eight Belle's jockey was pulling her up, she stumbled and broke both front ankles. She was promptly put down. So here's to the triumph and tradgedy of today's racing.

RIP - Eight Belles 5/3/08 - Greatest Filly since Rags to Riches. 2nd place in the 134th Kentucky Derby. The Filly who had enough heart to run with the big boys.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:26 pm

Guess What?

I ran the mile today - My time was 7:50 (yes I know that sucks, I haven't done any sports conditioning lately though, so I'm not in my best shape.) After I was finished, I layed down on the ground (more like collapsed) and guess what I found out several hours later? I'm allergic to GRASS. Yep, I'm broken out in hives like nobody's business. I know that you all really wanted to hear that.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:33 pm

Guess What?

Haha - I can hear the intake of breath. But whatever.... Okay so I've been really busy lately with my Grandparents coming down for Mother's Day weekend. However - I have an early release from school and I get to skip out on 5th period to come home and watch the kids - and make some money off it. So esscentially (I know thats not spelled right) I'll be on the computer, and can do crap like my blog for once. So, yeh. See ya then. Oh and - I start working at the barn Saturday - yessss!

Last edited by AnotherTwilight on Sun May 25, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Alls I have to say
David Cook - I told you so. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:44 pm

Test 1

First important test tomorrow - History. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:40 pm

ENGLISH

Okay - You know - I'm not racist, but I feel strongly for people who are in America as citizens, or hope to become citizens, to speak English. Saturday - I was unmercifully forced to go on the trail ride with the Korean family. I didn't mind that - until:
1) I was forced on to Breeze, my least favorite horse in the whole fucking place, to ride.
2) It was raining before we even got out of the barn.
3) I was riding behind three 6/7 yr. olds.
4) They didn't speak English.
5) I had to get off to show the little girl to hold her reins, and then to close the gate, because the stupid horse isn't smart enough to close gates on.
6) We went on the trail through the pine trees, thats really narrow.
End Result - A mad me, soaked to the bone, smelling like a fucking pine tree air freshener.

Now - I'm done bitching, continue what you were doing.

English test tomorrow! Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Really Annonying, But Funny.

We watched this in science today. It's funny the first time, but don't watch it more than once.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:11 pm

My Fave Smiley

I just thought I'd declare my love for Jace Wayland (even over Edward, le gasp!) and these two awesome smilies (if they can be called that.)

yeah thats right!

Need... COFFEE
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:19 am

School

4 Days of School Left!
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 pm

School's Out

School's out today, and its so sad. I'm going to miss so many people who aren't going to my highschool. W have two seperate high schools. Most of my friends aren't going to be with me. On the bright side, got a perfect on 3/3 of my tests. Yay!
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Scary Movies

Ahhh, I don't do scary movies, at all. I'm sitting here with a few of my friends, on my friend's laptop, with sunglasses that make me look like a bug on, headphones, while listening to screamo music way too loud. Ah, good times. They're watching One Missed Call. After they're done we're going to watch Austin Powers: Goldmember. The joy. I don't speak freaky, deaky Dutch, mm'kay?

So love to all my TSBM friends.

Last edited by AnotherTwilight on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:11 am

Book Recomendations

Some really good books to check out.

The City of Bones & The City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare 10/10
Has Shadowhunters, Demons, Vampires, Warlocks, Werewovles, and Faeries.

Marked & Betrayed & Chosen by P.C. and Kristen Cast 9/10
Vampires, and weird vampire like things.

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr 9.83/10
Faeries, and lots of 'em.

Check them out!
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:17 am

Okay

Currently Reading : The Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
Just Finished : Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Current Favorite Song : Let You Down by Three Days Grace
Last Favorite Song : Boy Brushed Red Living in Black and White by Underoath / Down With the Sickness by Disturbed

Ummm, found out yesterday that even though someone (Kyle) sneaks up behind you and trys to scare you (asshole), that even if you're holding the hose (me) it's not good to spray them, especially if you have no desire to get wet (Dammit, good logic. Should have though of that sooner.) So yes, yesterday the back of my shirt was soaked for the remaining two hours of my 6 hour workday. Yay. Neutral
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:49 am

Found an Awesome Twilight Chick on YouTube

NoMoreMarbles - Dude - she's got like a whole bunch of videos about Twilight and the movie and all that jazz. Here are a few of the funnier ones for you to check out.

Enjoy!

Last edited by AnotherTwilight on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 am

More Really Effin' Super Videos

This time by Smokeyfizz, who from my understanding, are two really cool girls.

Effin' awesome work ladies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

AnotherTwilight's Blog
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next