TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cullen Cars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

The Cullen Cars Empty
PostSubject: The Cullen Cars   The Cullen Cars EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:07 pm

I've been thinking alot about cars lately, no reason in particular, and I came to wonder what that Cullens cars say about each of the Cullens.

At one point in the VMT when I was still on the Lex, I saw someone say that that cars had comething to do with how they do the deed. I thought that was interesting.

Also, about their personalities. I think that their cars say alot about their tastes (duh) and the kind of person they are.

Me nono, just a though.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

The Cullen Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cullen Cars   The Cullen Cars EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:18 pm

I get what you mean, like yeah thy show their personaltiies lol I dunno about them doing the eed having anything to do with it lol anyways...

Emmett- The Jeep Wrangler-
It's big, It's reinforced with speed and mucsles (car mucsles, tell me if you dunno where I'm going with this lol) and it protects whoever is riding with it. kay...That sounded a bit like doing he deed lol

Rosalie- Red Converable-
It's gossy, It's pretty and it turns heads, sound like any vain vampire beauty we know? lol

Edward- Silver Volvo- (we'll leave the vanquish out for now lol)
It's sleak, It's hot, It's fast and It's classy, ooohhh la laaaa Now that is Eddy all over.

Alice- Yellow Porche-
It's bright, It's eye catching, It's fast and It's quite small remind you of a pixie like, quirky vamp we all know and love?

Carlisle- Black Mercedes-
It's smart, yet casual. Sleek yet still roomy. It's shiny yet not overly eye catching. Remind you of a doctor we'd let operate on us, while still awake?

lmao I think I shall make some banners with these or some REALLY LARGE avie's lol
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

The Cullen Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cullen Cars   The Cullen Cars EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:18 pm

Yeah, I guess Stephenie Meyer wanted to point out the Cullens' personalities with all those cars, though I didn't really get that about Carlisle's and Edward's cars, when I first read the books.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

The Cullen Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cullen Cars   The Cullen Cars EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:50 am

Whats not to get?

Edward is....shiny...and smooth...and fast...and I'm sure he's silver if you were to look at his aura. :p

Carlisle is...uh...a doctor. Yeah, you're right, I don't really get that one.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Sponsored content

The Cullen Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cullen Cars   The Cullen Cars Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Cars
Page 1 of 1