TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jasper Cullen/Whitlock

Go down 
+4
Nebelph
dreams of yesterday
Vampire_BunnehxD
AnEndToAllThatBegins
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

Jasper Cullen/Whitlock Empty
PostSubject: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 am

Same thing goes for this topic as the Jacob Black topic. If you don't want to talk about Jasper Hale, go to a different thread. As you could see bright and clearly when you clicked on the link that brought you to this page, this topic is about Jasper Hale. What is so damned hard to understand about this, I have no idea....
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Vampire_BunnehxD
Curing Patients
Vampire_BunnehxD

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Jasper is the best character besides Alice! You can not not love him. I think it's so cute how he's always there to protect Alice... Definitely the best character, definitely... I like how he's so mysterious o.O Another reason why Jasper is awesome ^^. I've always wondered... Is his last name "Cullen" or "Hale"? Mostly everywhere I go, I see "Jasper Cullen", but in the book it says "Jasper Hale". And I also wondered: Is he and Alice married??? It never mentioned.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:49 pm

I believe that they are. And Cullen is his surname. His full name is Jasper Cullen Hale.

He is, without a doubt, my favorite Cullen boi. Cool
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:00 pm

I love Jasper. He's pretty cool.
Yes, Alice and him are married, Edward tells Bella they are, but theyy aren't like Rosalie and Emmett. They've only been married once.

I love how he's always trying to protect Alice, and that in the fight in Eclipse, Alice barely did anything because of Jasper. Razz

I love his power, it totally suits him.
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Vampire_BunnehxD
Curing Patients
Vampire_BunnehxD

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:20 am

I love the part in Eclipse where we got to read about him. Japser is too over-protective, but that just means he loves Alice too much ^^

How sad... I mean, how GLAD I AM THAT THEY ARE MARRIED! Heh-heh... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:36 am

RhapsodyN'Blues wrote:
And Cullen is his surname. His full name is Jasper Cullen Hale.

Actually, his name is Jasper Whitlock. He assumes the surname Cullen just as part of the coven, though it's not really his name, and only has the name Hale during the time of the books because he's pretending to be Rosalie's brother at the time.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Thank you for correcting *rolls rs* my grammar. - A Series Of Unfortunate Events (the movie)

Jasper is such a cuddle-buns. X>

Well, haha, not really. Actually not at all, but he is like my ideal guy. Cool

I should murder Alice.

But I have trouble understanding how his real life experiences resulted in his power. He was in the army. He killed people, and he led women and babies to safety. -_-
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:58 am

I think Jasper's history is really interesting, but I agree with Jag, I don't really understand that, either.
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:07 am

Because he was an influencial person.
He could make people like . . . . ugh I don't know. It's something to do with the fact that people believed him and stuff. I really don't know, I just know that he was an influencial person like his father.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:56 pm

He was charismatic. he was very good at sencing and manipulating the general atmosphere to his advantage. This talent was what allowed him to earn any rank in the army.
Back to top Go down
my satellite
Finding Edward
my satellite

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Spelling is your friend, people Smile

He's just generally awesome. And delightfully manipulative.
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 am

Well of course he is manipulative. He has the power to do that.
It's what makes him so amazing ^^
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:56 pm

I think that using the word "manipulative" to describe Jasper is a bit much. True as this may be, when he does execute his power, its for the good of him and his own.

Plus, he's blonde. You can't go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:24 pm

By the way, it's Jasper Whitlock Hale.

I'd say Jasper is the one I relate to most and is most like my personality. I really like him, though I didn't find his background too interesting. War stories.. *snooze*
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Eh. True enough Evey.
His background isn't all that great - Wooo they want to take over the world. Big deal, the Volturi does that enough.

But he awesome.
I don't relate to him as much as I do Jane...
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:32 am

Haha, you enjoy watching other people wither under your fierce, painful wrath? Umm...

I think I may have mono... but I don't know.

Sorry, I just took a drink of my drink and my muscles just hurt so much and I am so tired and have a bad headache.

But back to Jasper. I don't really like Jackson Rathbone as him. I mean, yes, he's gorgeous but not really big and strong like Jasper should be. Nor does he seem very dark. That's another thing I like about him. He kind of, but not really, balances out the series. Everyone is so sugar-coated, cookie-cutter characters (including the Volturi) but Jasper does have a dark hint to him. I like it.
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:47 am

It's true.
And no, I don't like people feeling my pain. Actually, no I do.
ANYWAYS

I personally like Jackson Rathbone as him. I think that was one of the best castings.
Jasper does have a dark hint to him, but Jackson...just, he's just Jasper. I don't think I could have picked a better one myself.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Insanely and stalkerishly obsessed with Hanson Fanson moderator
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:08 am

*shifty glance* I probably could have Embarassed

But I definitely agree with Evey's comment on the sugar-coated cookie cutter characters. He seems like the only Cullen who's a bit darker, a bit more mysterious than the rest and SM makes that obvious when she writes about him.

But Jackson on the other hand...he seems like the happy, sunny guy who sees the bright side in every situation and I don't think that's very Jasperlike. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper Cullen/Whitlock   Jasper Cullen/Whitlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper Cullen/Whitlock
Page 1 of 1