TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite Eclipse Scenes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
runs_with_wolves
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper

Favourite Eclipse Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Favourite Eclipse Scenes Approved_thread

When Edward and Bella were camping and edward was listening to seth's thoughts about what was going on in the fight, and edward was explaining everything to bella- when edward told bella that he could hear emett and that he was enjoying himself, did anyone else imagine emmett fighting and whistleing a tune? I did so i was laughing when i read that part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:47 pm

My favourite scene would have to be when Bella and Edward are in him bedroom, and they have The Talk, and then Bella gets engaged!
Oh, and I also love (but not as much) the tent scene with Edward and Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Ooh, I love both of those!

I also really like when Seth is acting weird and Bella wanted to throw a pinecone at him! Haha, so funny. Also, for some reason, I really liked reading about Rosalie's story. I was really rooting for her when she went to go kill all those men. I can sympathize for her so much more now, you know?
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Ya me to! I think my all time favorite eclipse scene is when edward officially proposes and bella says yes!
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:27 am

yep! I also thought it was hilarious when Charlie and Bella are having the talk! I was laughing so hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:30 am

haha! Eclipse was hilarious all around! When Bella punched Jacob and went home, I loved her remark abour going to Edward's house! And when Jake was at Bella's school, and Edward said "You could reach me at Bella's house" I cracked up! Oh! And when Edward is dropping Bella off at the treaty line and he kisses Bella and then Jake hugs Bella! Sooooo funny!
Back to top Go down
bigcatlover
Moving to Forks

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:32 am

i love all these!!! Very Happy ome of my favorites (although i forget which book it is but i think its this one.) is the one about the note with the plane crashing that one always cracks me up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:30 am

Twilight<3 wrote:
Ooh, I love both of those!

I also really like when Seth is acting weird and Bella wanted to throw a pinecone at him! Haha, so funny. Also, for some reason, I really liked reading about Rosalie's story. I was really rooting for her when she went to go kill all those men. I can sympathize for her so much more now, you know?

Yes! That was hilarious, and I felt so sorry for Rosalie.. Her life must have sucked. Kind of. Oh, and the scene when Edward, Bella and Jacob were in the tent together, that was really funny!!
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:50 am

I was really intrigued by the conversation between Edward and Jacob in the tent. I hadn't been expecting to see much of a relationship develope between those two, but it did, and it really tied some loose ends for me.

And I loved how SM wrote it as Bella thought she was "dreaming".
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Eclipse Scenes   Favourite Eclipse Scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Eclipse Scenes
Page 1 of 1