TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite Twilight Scenes

Go down 
+2
dreams of yesterday
runs_with_wolves
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Favourite Twilight Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Favourite Twilight Scenes Approved_thread

I have 2 scnenes that I love in the Twilight book. I mean, I love the whole book,but I LOVE, LOVE these scenes!
The Port Angeles one. How cute!? Actually, just wondering, were those men going to murder Bella or rape her?
And the meadow scene! Everyone loves this scene! It's just so cute!!
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:34 pm

THe meadow scene is adorable! I love the scene of the first night edward spent the night, and the first time he told bella he loved her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:35 am

Meadow scene
Port Angeles
Their first conversation!!!
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:42 am

Pix, I love that scene too. Anyways, I think my favorite scene is when they are in the ballet studio, and Carlisle is telling Edward he has to do it or Bella will turn. I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:52 pm

My favorite from Twilight was when Bella is describing Edward as "the angel". I love how Stephenie wrote that.
Back to top Go down
Robby_the_Muffin
Finding Edward
Robby_the_Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:01 pm

i agree with all of you. the first night is great. the meadow scene is great. the ballet studio is great.
but i also totally love the after-port-angeles-scene when they drive home. ar the cafetaeria scenes. and i adore the scene when bella goes to gym and edward touches her cheek... do you know what I'm talking about? and the scene in emmett's car after the baseball game when edward is so... desperate. But there are so many good scenes...
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:20 am

I liked the scene when Edward and Bella were at the restaurant in Port Angeles, and later when Edward drove Bella home and they talked. That was really cute!!
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:03 pm

I thought the scene where bella is surrounded by thugs was interesting...dunno why.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Twilight Scenes   Favourite Twilight Scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Twilight Scenes
Page 1 of 1