TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice Thread 2.0

Go down 
+5
dreams of yesterday
Princess_Bella
Kaylachu
Twilight<3
AnotherTwilight
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnotherTwilight
Jag's wonderful partner in crime. Also an Admin.
AnotherTwilight

Location : Obviously, I'm sitting here staring at my computer screen.

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 7:39 pm

This is just like the Advice thread on the old TSBM. You can find it here.

Please don't post until you actually need advice.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:00 pm

Okay- I need advoce now. Hmmm. What do you do with a friend that you met this year, who p*sses you off all the time, but you don't WANT to be mad at her. Did that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:32 pm

You don't want to be mad at her... but she pisses you off? Hmm, that's challenging. Let's see. First off, what pisses you off about her? I mean, we can't solve your problem if we don't know details, you know?
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Crazy, french-speaking, obsessive Mod who is also Batgirl
Kaylachu

Location : Well....Evil plots don't just make themselves you know!

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:05 pm

yess, well really if she gets you so annoyed maybe you shouldnt hang out with her
I mean there are obviously qualities about her that you like, or you wouldnt be friends, maybe you are just hanging out too much and all the things you dont like about her are just bugging you more and more
If you want to stay really close with her then maybe you should talk to her about what shes doing that annoys you...otherwise Id recommend spending some time with other friends, I'm not saying you cant be friends with her at all, just that you need to spend some time away from each other

You know how you have a double sleepover with a friend and by the end of the like 48 hours you spend together you're ready to kill each other...but after a night or two of rest away from each other your fine? its probably kind of like that...

hope i could help!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Yeah, you're right. I've had this one friend since I was two (whoa that's a long time!) and about two years ago, she annoyed the HELL out of me! Everything she did was soo annoying to me. Well, we stopped hanging out so much and then we became good friends again because we weren't annoying each other. Maybe you just need to back off for a little bit and then hang out with her again.
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Kaylachu

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:26 pm

yeah it definately works...trust me!
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:08 pm

It's not that I don't think. But like I wasn't going to tell anybody who I liked because it always turns out badly if I do, but when I didn't want to tell her she started beating me. Playfully of course, but it was annoying so I tolf her I like her boyfriend and she was fine with that, but then she went and told him. I guess its just she doesn't listen very well. She used to make fun of me for it (I don't really blame her now) and then she'd talk about how I liked him when he was sitting there and in our conversation. It's aggravating. I guess I won't tell her anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Kaylachu

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:04 am

that doesnt seem like a friend thing to...hitting isnt nice Razz but really...it is annoying when people do that, its like if you dont do what ill say ill keep hitting you,
and yeah...whenever you tell ANYONE who you like it doesnt work out not even one person, thats one thing ive learned...
you cant trust someone like that...i mean talking about your crush on someone in front of that person is cruel (its happened to me too)
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:03 pm

ok i need some advice..actally it is for a friend.

ok my friend has been going out with her current bf for about 5 months. and she really likes him( trust me.) so today we were on the bus and she gets a text from him saying that he touched anothers gurls boobs. so he is all like i'm sorry but i was still nice and asked her first. so by now she is almost in tears and all mad at him. so tonight i was talking to her and she is all depressed and stuff so i called him and asked him what the h*** he was thiniking and he didn't answer my question so i'm all like dude, do you have any idea how much the freakin loves you? then he hung up ion me. so she's asking me what to do and i don't know what to do b/c i just got my first bf and all. sooo any help please? and wow thats long.

(btw i changed some of it cuz i was pretty much cussing him out.)
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:01 pm

He asked to touch the girls boobs? Dude - he's a pig. If it were me I'd either talk it out with him and let him get his side in, then if I wasn't satisfied with the answer I'd dump him on the spot. But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:27 pm

yeah well he broke up with her today..over a txt! i'm all like he's a jerk. so now i'm going to beat him..b/c right now she is freakin crying her eyes out. but thanks for the help anyways!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:45 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. That's what I thought he was trying to do. And what an a** for breaking up over a text! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Kaylachu

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:46 pm

he seems like an idiot...hope you dont take offense but seriously...what a freak
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Yeah all the way. What kind of person breaks up with someone over text internet or phone. Honestly if you are going to break up with someone do it in person. It means sooo much more.
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:20 pm

A TEXT!? Omg, how rude is that!? Seriously! After doing that to her, and then breaking up with her over a text? Geez. *grumbles* I'm really sorry about your friend, p_b. I hope she's getting better!
Back to top Go down
Pixie
Badass Mod who thinks Dom is hotter
Pixie

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:36 am

Holy shit he is a pig...like who the hell does that..have some class.Jeez
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:35 pm

Awww - I'm disappointed nobody wanted to answer my blog. So I guess I'll post it for myself. What would you do if a friend that you've just made this year is going out with a guy you like? I've been friends with him for 2 years but I've only recently started liking him. What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Kaylachu

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:46 am

well....really, your lucky to be friends with him, if he likes your friend then he does and you can't really stop him
if your friend knew that you liked him before she started dating him i would be a tad annoyed but i don't know the exact situation
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:41 am

Okay i'm gunna try to give advide if it totally messes up your life you have permission to come give me a butt kick to remember! oh and i was gunna answer you blog!

Okay...If he likes you then that's great and all but hat about your friend? i mean you've only been friends for a year..but still...If he cheats with you on her not only should you tell him to shove off no matter how good a kisser he is. Because once he cheats on her with you, who's to say he wont cheat on you with another girl?...Just wait it out..you never know maybe they wont get along and he'll dump her...be a good friend but wait a while before you ask him out...
and yeah what LTC said...if she knew you liked him yet she's still going out with him..sorry but she's not a good friend.

i'm hoping that made sense if it dosent just say so and i'lll try to explain more or just PM me!
Back to top Go down
Vampire_BunnehxD
Curing Patients
Vampire_BunnehxD

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:36 pm

I need some advice.

I have two friends. Lets name them... "E" and "L". "E" and "L" has been friends since the 2nd grade. They were new here that year, and they were the best of friends. In 6th grade, which I am in now, (Technically I'll be a 7th grader in September, but yeah...) "E" told me that she can't stand "L" anymore and actually hated "L" since 3rd grade. It was in Dec. when she told me this. On Christmas Break "E" e-mailed me 20 reasons why she hated "L". When we came back from Break, "L" said that she knows "E" hates her 'cause someone told her. "L" said that she hates "E" too. Some of my friends and I have been thinking of ways to get them back together as friends... but that definitely didn't work. I feel like I'm in stuck in the middle of this. They want me to pick sides, but I don't know which side to pick. It's now Summer Vacation, and I don't what to do. It's probably too late now, but I was wondering if any of you had any ideas to get them back together. Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Kaylachu

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:14 am

you should probably talk to both of them and explain that whether or not they like each other you still are friends with both of them and want to keep it that way
its not fair of them to make you pick sides
if they want to fight they shouldn't drag you into it
Back to top Go down
jade_rahh
Reading Minds
jade_rahh

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:24 am

OMG this is going to sound stupid but.

What should I do about Edward? PM me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jade_rahh

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:46 am

Start off by telling everyone what happened between you and Edward.
Back to top Go down
jade_rahh
Reading Minds
jade_rahh

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:06 am

Ok well here it is.

I was on the chatbox with Edward. and we were chatting away like normal and then he said he loved me. i did'nt beleive him and i kept saying he didnt and he was lying. he denied that he was lying until i finally gave up and accepted that he loved me. so we were chatting and saying we loved each other and stuff.

then he had to go and talk to emmett about something they were planning to do or something like that and so he said

"goodbye my love" or something like that u know

then he went offline.

he didnt come back on that night so i went off and went to bed. got up the next day after the best nights sleep id ever had eVER. i came back online onto the chatbox. Edward was on so i was like

"eddy!! i love you!!"

and hes like "im sorry jade, were just friends" or something like that

and ever since ive been confused and stuff

then i asked him

"what about what you said last night"

he said

"yes i know but i love bella"

blah blah blah

*bursts into tears*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jade_rahh
Vampire_BunnehxD
Curing Patients
Vampire_BunnehxD

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:12 pm

latuacantante24601 wrote:
you should probably talk to both of them and explain that whether or not they like each other you still are friends with both of them and want to keep it that way
its not fair of them to make you pick sides
if they want to fight they shouldn't drag you into it

Thanks Very Happy. My friends just made up last week, I am so happy ^o^

Oh and I need some advice for a friend ... How do you get a guy to like you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Thread 2.0   Advice Thread 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice Thread 2.0
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next