TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Affiliating with TSBM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

Affiliating with TSBM Empty
PostSubject: Affiliating with TSBM   Affiliating with TSBM EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:12 am

So if you want us to affiliate you, just PM me and I'll add you to our list. The thing is, if we add you, you must add us to your list. It'd kind of be like us adverising for you but you not adverising for us - that wouldn't be fair, right? So, I got this off of TwilightAcademy because I asked them to put TSBM on their list. Now, I must add them to our list!
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

Affiliating with TSBM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliating with TSBM   Affiliating with TSBM EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:43 pm

oh my fucking god, what the hell is wrong with Edward, why the hell does everone love him so much? he is dead, cold, his heart doesn't even beat! and most importantly he sparkles! i mean what the hell is he on? cuz thats just crap.
Back to top Go down

Affiliating with TSBM
Page 1 of 1