TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TSBM Theme contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

TSBM Theme contest Empty
PostSubject: TSBM Theme contest   TSBM Theme contest EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Salutations, my m'lovlies. And, uh, Ben and Sage.

I have an announce ment to make; hence the post being located under 'announcements'. And it makes me feel very important, so pay attention.

We are holding a contest for a new TSBM theme! Beleive or not, not all of the TSBM admins are stuck-up s.o.b.'s like me. Some of them beleive that we should listen to other people's opinions, and since I am a fair s.o.b., I am temporarily complying. Smile

We are having a contest for our other fellow banner makers to make a new TSBM logo! The logo is displayed at the top of every page, mind you. Also, you may come up with a matching background.

You don't have to be anyone special to enter the contest, but we do have rules.

Ohohoho, I love rules. >]

1.Who? No-one is excluded. All be you a mod, and newb, a normal user or an admin, YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!

2.How Many? You may only make one submission. You can come up with as many as you want, but you can only actually submit one.

3.Content? No profanity. Except, of course, it you are someone important, because rules don't apply to important people. Very Happy

4.Neatness? I must be neat and readable.

5.Size? It must be no longer than 400 pixels long and 200 pixels long. Or maybe the other way arond, dunno. Just make sure it's relatively the same size as the one we have right now.

6.Theme? It must be TSBM themed...so it must have the abbreviation TSBM on it. If you spell out the entire Twiligt Skits Banner Makers, it must be readable. See 'neat?'.

7.Banner? Make sure that it follows a continuous theme and is relatively simple-we don't want to ward off new people because of overwhelming...well, confusing banners. Very Happy

8.Background? The background must relatively match the banner-we don't want to make the eyes bleed.

8.b.Background? WTF? No, you don't have to come up with a background if you don't want to, we will find one for you if we pick yours and you didn't include one.

9.Time? As of now, we have no definite deadline, but try to have it in within the next 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. I don't wanna waste too much time on this.

Extra Rules (Because Jaggy Likes Coming Up With Rules):

You may not bash another member within your submitted theme

The theme will only be temporary, lets say a month. So don't be surprised or offended when it's off in October.

You must follow the Rules. :p

Submissions will be judged fairly-by me and then supplementaly by Evey. (makemedreamyourdreams edit: nah, I changed it back to Twilight<3) However, keep in mind that personal taste will be a small factor in the judging.

Do not use a picture of yourself.

Submissions? (Dude, Who Am I Supposed To Send This To):

Pm your submissions to me. Don't worry, I will then show all submissions to Evey for judgement. We are not having you just choose who you want to send it to because then it will be confusing as to which ones we have both seen and so on. We are not having you just send it to both of us because it is pointless to have two copies of the same thing knocking around. In otherwords, just send it to me.

How? (Man, How TF Do You Make A Banner):

You can use any photo editor you are familiar with. We will not judge based on the photo editor used, however.

You can use Adobe photoshop, although I don't suggest getting it simply for this contest as it ranges in proce from $150-$2,000

You can use GIMP if you like. GIMP is a freeware, and a bit complicated for those of you more familiar with computers.

You can also use Picnik, wich is a very easy and good online photo editor. Keep in mind, however, you cannot save photos on Picnik.

Also, for those of you with an account, Photobucket, I hear, has a nifty photo editor.

It should be, preferrably, a .jpg or .jeg file type. This just makes it easier on us.

*throws hands up* OKIE DOKIE!

You have your rules, now scurry and make stuff to make our beloved TSBM look sexier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com

TSBM Theme contest
Page 1 of 1