TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you love about Penny?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

What do you love about Penny? Empty
PostSubject: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:04 pm

Post what you love about Penny!
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:51 pm

OMG! i loooove Penny! (in a non-creepy way) i like to get all hyper with her and then be all like crazy! it's fun! Very Happy but, Serously, she is a really cool and fun Person.and im sad that she left Sad but, when i was like the only one out of school she would be on here!
i ♥ u Penny!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 am

I love Penny because she's Penny! She's a fantastic friend, super nice, super fun, calm, and yet crazy, and then everything in between. Razz She's always there when I need to talk to her and she can always brighten my mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:34 am

I love Penny for soooo many reasons!
As you all know, we're writing the most pwnsome skit in the history of skits together and you are all mega jealous of our talent (I'm sure).
She's always on here when no one else is, AND always makes AWESOME company!!!
She taught me swears in German. 'Nuff said right there.
She puts up with the crazy Australian/American/English people here and actually fits in. That is a huge achievement in itself.
WE LOVE AND MISS YOU PENNY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 pm

I love Penny becuse she's funny and friendly and random and stuff. She's almost like a quieter version of Tegan. Also, when it's just the two of us, I can also have an interesting mature conversation with her too.
Back to top Go down
tEamCulLen
Finding Edward
tEamCulLen

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:56 pm

i LOVE/miss penny cuz she is my homie Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:29 am

Penny, come back Sad
Back to top Go down
cullinism
Finding Edward
cullinism

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:50 am

i love penny cous she's just awesome!...and she rocks at german....natrually!lol!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Penny?   What do you love about Penny? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you love about Penny?
Page 1 of 1