TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY Empty
PostSubject: I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY   I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:24 am

Penny is one of my bestest friends on this forum! I usually talk to her on the chatbox for a few hours when it's night here and morning in Germany XD

Penny taught me to swear in german, PLUS we wrote the most fantastical skit in the whole wide world together! (Note: If you would like to read it, PM one of us and we'll send it to you)

She has an awesome sense of humor, and is just a fantastic person in general!! (Plus she shares my love of the Volturi!).

And with that, I dedicate this thread to Penny! *claps*
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY   I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Penny is awesome! And best of all, she didn't get kidnapped and then get stockholm syndrome so I would never talk to her again. Phew! Thank goodness for that!! Wink
Back to top Go down
tEamCulLen
Finding Edward
tEamCulLen

PostSubject: Re: I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY   I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Penny is such a great friend to me and is always there to listen when i need someone, i heart her so much, she is funy and open minded she basically PWNS!! Very Happy <333333333
Back to top Go down
Pixie
Badass Mod who thinks Dom is hotter
Pixie

PostSubject: Re: I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY   I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:09 am

Penny she sehr cool..Very Happy Shes my German buddy and she puts up with my crappy German convo's with her...Very Happy Plus we have awesome sock fights...she likes socks and so do I.Basicily Penny is a coolio girl and a awesome friend.I <3 u Penny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY   I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:23 am

Ich brauche einen hai

I dedicate that sentence to Penny
Back to top Go down
Robby_the_Muffin
Finding Edward
Robby_the_Muffin

PostSubject: Re: I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY   I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 am

BOYAH! Penny is one of the best people on here! she's online so often that you can almost bet on meeting her when you go on. she is one of the very few people on here that I haven't already fought with (though I don't hate the people I already HAVE fought with) and that shows that she's a very peaceful person! Hab dich ganz doll lieb, Penny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY   I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY Empty

Back to top Go down

I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO PENNY
Page 1 of 1