TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

&___tegan has arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

&___tegan has arrived Empty
PostSubject: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:51 am

Where are you from? Volterra, Italy. Hey! Don't raise your eyebrows at me!

What are your interests? Um, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sailor Moon! The Japanese version only, though. And...
I love the Sims 2! Only my game isn't working at the moment, which is very sad. I write and I photoedit. I discovered the "soft glow" option today! *bounces around thread*
original: https://2img.net/h/i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/KawaiiSuperstar/teganmysteryep5.jpg
edited: https://2img.net/h/i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/KawaiiSuperstar/sogl.jpg

How did you get hooked on the Twilight series? I saw them in a book store. Peeps all over the WWW were raving on 'bout them, so I bough them, and I'm now in love...with Aro!!

Who is your favorite minor character (meaning not Edward or Bella) and why? Aro, he is just majorly gorgeous!

How did you find TSBM? Well, one day, I was wandering around the Twilight Lexicon...
Yeah, not an interesting story, but whatever! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:38 am

HAYYYY!!!!!!!! Welcome r_w_w! I can't wait to see you around the boards and I hope that your latest trip was nice. Feel free to pm me anytime! HO HO HO! (I love the santa emoticon!)

Last edited by rapid_reader on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:12 pm

^^ haha now you can change your laugh to hoho then! haha jk. I love afro man :afro: !

Hay Tegan!!!

Welcome! I hope to see you around the boards and feel free to PM me any time!!!

HOLA!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 pm

Welcome Tegan! I'm so glad you joined the site.

Feel free to PM me anytime. Oh, and rapidreader, don't you think that emoticon is a bit late? Haha, like four months late?!
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:50 pm

^^ hay! there is always a time for santa! haha. And rudolph :rendeer:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:19 pm

OMG! I love that emoticon!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:29 am

Hehe! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:49 pm

HO HO HO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:51 pm

Hello, Tegan. Please feel free to private message me more and at anytime. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:52 pm

Haha, lucky Tegan..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 3:57 am

Sure thing, Edward! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 11:25 am

haha, I'm extremely sure that you will take him up on that! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 2:39 pm

O'course! We're mates!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: &___tegan has arrived   &___tegan has arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

&___tegan has arrived
Page 1 of 1