TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats Your Biggest Fear?

Go down 
+13
jade_rahh
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Sage
Vampire_BunnehxD
Pixie
Nebelph
dreams of yesterday
AnotherTwilight
Kaylachu
Princess_Bella
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Twilight<3
Camber
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vampire_BunnehxD
Curing Patients
Vampire_BunnehxD

Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Snakes scare me... they're weird. I watched this video called "Anaconda Regurgitates Hippoptamus" It almost seems impossible... And that hippo was huge! I would also be scared if someone just left me in space floating around until my death. That would be really scary. I must say, the best way to die, is to die sleeping since it's not painful at all. I'm also afraid of the dark especially when I'm outside at night. It just creeps me out. I would run for my life! The thing I'm most afraid of is snakes!
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:00 pm

Twilight<3 wrote:
Haha, the other day, I woke up and was still in my pajamas, so I had to go downstairs in my basement to get some clean clothes (that's where my laundry room is and I had just cleaned some clothes). I walked over and turned on the light and all of a sudden... A HUGE, HAIRY.. THING started crawling around the floor. It was SUPER fast, it was insane! I nearly screamed and ran upstairs.

I found my brother so he put on some shoes and I was on his back. He carried me over to get some new clothes and I started pulling my laundry bag when the HUGE, HAIRY THING started crawling around really quickly again. I accidentally pinched my brother sooo hard but it was soo funny. Laughing

It was just so gross and creepy. I didn't know I could react like that. Haha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg, u made him carry u? lol!

ummm, i fear:
Spiders
Needles
Blood (only cuz i can smell it *shudders*)
Dieing
being Raped (dont ask why, cuz i don't really know)
and other things that i cant think of....
Back to top Go down
Sage
Moving to Forks
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:04 pm

^^ Ash, you've made me carry u across my yeard before.....remeber? u shood add Snakes to that list. and i'd tell u all the story but she might not like it.

anyways, i don't really fear anything, exsept maybe losing my family.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Pfft, oh, right, Mr. Tough Guy. *rolls eyes*

lol

CAMARAMA wrote:
Burning to death just creeps me out ... Its gotta be the worst way to die!!

I also have a fear of being in a swimming pool alone , you never know whats at the bottom!! ( yes I have watched waaaaaaaay too many horror movies )

Camz, I kind of know what you mean, but it has nothing to do with being alone. Just, like, really deep water. Its weird because imma great swimmer, but I always freak myself out with the idea that there could be something underneath me.

Erm, needles don't bother me, nor fire, because I know that the odds of me burning alive are pretty slim. Neutral

Um, I'm an only child and I have a single mom, so its just me and her. So, yeah, losing her would kind of suck, lol. But its not really my greatest fear. Wow, that makes me sound like an asshole...

The Grudge. I'm always scared shitless when I watch that movie.

But my greatest fear, like, beyond what makes me squirm or what I think about when I have nothing else to do, is being alone. I don't mean not having a boyfriend, or being the last man on earth, but just having no-one. As humans, we have this desire to be loved and admired, so we surround ourselves with people who love and admire us. But, can you imagine having no-one? Like, going out onto the street and seeing people who are happy, but not having anyone like that for yourself? That's my greatest fear.

This is like, my deepest post so far, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:02 pm

NOOOOOOOOO SAGE! u cannot tell that story!
Back to top Go down
jade_rahh
Reading Minds
jade_rahh

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:33 am

my biggest fear would have to be SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

gahh they creep me out!! everytime i see even the tiniest spider i totally flip.

i dont know why but they just have too many legs and i dont like the way they move.

and my grandma just did spider hands up my arm and i flipped out! wahh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jade_rahh
tEamCulLen
Finding Edward
tEamCulLen

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:18 pm

My biggest fear would have to be losing my dad, ever since my mom died that has been something i'll always be paranoid over, the thought of being an orphan is just really scary, another one of my fears is dieing..and having no one remember that i ever existed..umm..besides that
IM TERRIFIED OF ROACHES AND SHARKS confused lol
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Crazy, french-speaking, obsessive Mod who is also Batgirl
Kaylachu

Location : Well....Evil plots don't just make themselves you know!

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:47 am

i hate centipedes
they are creepy little bastards and...I HATE THEM darn it
Back to top Go down
Kekekiwii
The Keekers is here. :p
Kekekiwii

Location : Most likely running a XC relay with a baton in a lightning storm just to see if anything will happen

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:01 pm

I hate robotic animals....:/
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~hauntedsoul
Kaylachu
Kaylachu

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

ooh...I know
they are pretty freaky
Back to top Go down
Kekekiwii
The Keekers is here. :p
Kekekiwii

Location : Most likely running a XC relay with a baton in a lightning storm just to see if anything will happen

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:55 pm

I can't walk past the rainforest cafe without having a panic attack....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~hauntedsoul
BlackLacee
Moving to Forks
BlackLacee

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 am

I deathly afraid of ghosts!
Like...i hear a rustle or a creak in my house and i freak out and try to leave as soon as possible. lol within reason of course
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:23 am

Hmmmm... well, of course, needles. Other than that, I really don't think I fear much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:05 am

I fear time and fear
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:40 am

right now i think my biggest fear would be losing evrything and everyone i know
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Is that a hidden meaning for TSBM being dead?
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Kaylachu

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:53 pm

haha no kidding

I fear the now deserted TSBM being overrun by ....ALIENS! AAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:54 pm

LMAO AND LEPRECHAUNS! AHHH WINNIE I MISS HER!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Kaylachu

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:57 pm

haha yeah

ET will phone home and get his daddy to stop the invasion though....maybe
if we ask nicely Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Biggest Fear?   Whats Your Biggest Fear? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Biggest Fear?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2