TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ben is here (have no fear ;))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

Ben is here (have no fear ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Ben is here (have no fear ;))   Ben is here (have no fear ;)) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Name (if you want): Ben

How did you wind up here: Migrated with members from the Lex

Musical preferences: None

Hobbies/Interests: Steam machinery, warhammer, reading, gaming, world dommination

Favorite movie: I have no clue

Favorite color: Blue

If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity and you were able to choose who it would be, who would choose: I have no clue

Favorite season: Autumn

Pirates or Ninjas: Ninjas

Favorite non-Twilight book(s): Poison Study or The Magician's Guild

Favorite Twilight book: Twilight

Character that you relate to the most in the Twilight-books: Bella

A quote you love: I have heard many a quote that I like. I liked them all so uch that I forgot them all...

Yeah, I'm Ben. I'm a guy (one of only two right now). I'm Ginger. I'm Amazing. I'm English. I'm a new admin. I'm Amazing.
Talk to me sometime to find out more because your judgements of me are worth more to you than my own oppinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben is here (have no fear ;))   Ben is here (have no fear ;)) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Go away. No one likes you, female dog.

ZOMG!!!! GLOMPPPPAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!!! *glomps*
Pretty awesome. Still getting into the gist of things, so you should be a bit understanding when he slips up. Eating him is usually a good punishment. But, yeah, awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Ben is here (have no fear ;))   Ben is here (have no fear ;)) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:34 pm

MY BFF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben is here (have no fear ;))   Ben is here (have no fear ;)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben is here (have no fear ;))
Page 1 of 1