TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cast Suggestions

Go down 
+2
Pixie
Twilight<3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:21 am

Who do you think should be cast in New Moon for new characters?
Back to top Go down
Pixie
Badass Mod who thinks Dom is hotter
Pixie

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:57 pm

I think I sould be Jane.Cuase im cool like that and evil.Mwah ha ha
Back to top Go down

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:58 am

I VOTE MILO VENTIMIGLIA FOR PRESID- I MEAN ARO!!!

And... *shoves Pixie out of the way* me for Jane 'cause then I'd get to kiss Milo xDD

And they should keep Taylor, 'cause he's the bomb
Back to top Go down
Pixie
Badass Mod who thinks Dom is hotter
Pixie

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:56 pm

WDF?Sage whats with the violence.you sound like Tegan btw.is that Tegan?I havn't been on here for a while.
Hello Teggie os that you??

But no I would be a great Jane.
and WHATTT? Milo is not Aro material.Nuuu huuu.
Back to top Go down

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:16 am

Of course it's Tegan. This is my signature text Sad

Pst, you haven't seen me in all my Jane-ness. It'd stun the audience with it's wonderfulness!

And Milo is sooo Aro material. Honestly, he's as perfect as they're gonna get!
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 am

I bet they will all so not look the way I always imagined them.
Anyway, I think the werewolves should look like the ones they had in "Van Helsing". I personally didn't like how the werewolf in "Harry Potter 3" looked, it was so.. ugly and not wolfish, if you get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Robby_the_Muffin
Finding Edward
Robby_the_Muffin

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:34 pm

you want to play Jane? Suspect Over my pile of ashes! Evil or Very Mad I'd be perfect to play her! I even have the right hair color and cut! *points at her head* Plus: I don't even need to act: I am Jane in persona! Salute.

Rob
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:45 pm

That's not necessarily something to be proud of.

On IMDB, they have Dakota Fanning listed as Jane, however it only says "rumored."

I'm trying to decide if I would like her to play Jane.

I recently saw Push, and she really didn't do her best in that movie. It's a shame, because I know she can act. Like, really act.

Now, before seeing Push, I would've said great, because she's fabulous in everything else she's been in. But afterward, I'm beginning to wonder if she's slacking off because she's already set with money for the rest of her life.

I kind of like Clive Owen as Felix or Demetri. :] *drool*
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:55 am

Oh, how was Push? I wanted to see that movie.

Anyway, I think Dakota Fanning would be shiz for Jane, because most of the movies she is in is a cute/serious little girl. I don't really see her attempting evil.

I LOVE Clive Owen so I totally agree with that. Someone said that the guy who played Prince Caspian was rumored for Aro. Now, that's definitely not how I pictured Aro but I do think he could potentially pull it off. He is quite good looking, too.

What about Paul Bettany for a cast member of the Volturi? He's got that whole evil look down with white hair if he played Aro: See? :p That girl could be his wife, Sulipia or whatever her name is.
Back to top Go down
Robby_the_Muffin
Finding Edward
Robby_the_Muffin

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Whoever will get to play one of the Volturi: I'm jealous on all of them... Playing an evil person is soooo fun, how I recently discovered Wink (I'm in my school's drama project and it's soooo fun! I'm playing this awkwardly cool jpurnalist who sells her own grandmother in order to get the information she wants... Batman! )

Paul Bettany is amazing, I think he would do great playing Aro. Has one of you seen Inkheart? amazing film adaption, and he managed to play my favorite character of the Inkheart series in an incredible way... And he was also grear in The DaVinci Code.

Dakota Fanning would do great as Jane, I think. But a good Alec is harder to find. Though I'm not even sure whether he'll make it into the movie. He's not that much of an important character...

Robby
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeah, I saw Inkheart. I thought it was brilliant and he was a GREAT Dustfinger! But, yes, I think he could be an awesome Aro.

As for Alec? Hmm, erm, I don't have any suggestions.
Back to top Go down

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:18 pm

I'm staying with my Milo-as-Aro thing. And Dakota Fanning is not *officially* playing Jane. I know that a lot of people will be happy about that.
I don't know about the other characters...but I think that they'll start going for more sought after actors now that their budget's gone up.
Back to top Go down
Peach
Moving to Forks

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 am

Okay so this Milo person apparently would be good for playing Aro, i personally would love to see how Aro gets portrayed, it will be very interesting, marcus and caius is whatever, you dont hear much about them at all so whatever.

I cant wait to see more of Taylor Lautner, (he was such a cutie as a kid Razz) but hes a great actor and didnt get to do much in Twilight so New moon should be awesome and we'll get to see LOTSS of the wonderess-ness that is Jacob Very Happy

Hopefully kristen (bella) does better acting in NM because in Twilight i personally think she could've done better Smile

Anyways i think ive blahed enough now
peace out x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cast Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Suggestions   Cast Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Cast Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: The Twilight Saga :: Twilight in the Media-
Jump to: