TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Book and Why

Go down 
5 posters

Which is your favorite book?
Twilight
Favorite Book and Why Vote_lcap0%Favorite Book and Why Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
New Moon
Favorite Book and Why Vote_lcap83%Favorite Book and Why Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Eclipse
Favorite Book and Why Vote_lcap0%Favorite Book and Why Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Breaking Dawn
Favorite Book and Why Vote_lcap17%Favorite Book and Why Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

Favorite Book and Why Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Book and Why   Favorite Book and Why EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:56 am

What's your favorite book and why?

For me, it would be New Moon. For one, Jacob is my favorite character, but it's not like I want him and Bella to be together. I just loved how well Stephenie Meyer brought out emotions in the reader by describing Bella's pain so well. In my opinion, the best books or movies are ones that can draw emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book and Why   Favorite Book and Why EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:31 am

New Moon. Bella is depressed, Edward is off disco-ing, Jacob is relatable and OMG!!! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Robby_the_Muffin
Finding Edward
Robby_the_Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book and Why   Favorite Book and Why EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Shocked Huh? Everyone seems to have moved over to my fort! YAY! Very Happy
I'm telling everyone who wants to hear it (and also everyone who doesn't) that Newmoon is the very best of the series! and I've been doing so ever since the day I read it! hehe! finally some people agree with me...
Newmoon is simply the best for its 'dark mood', it's kinda depressing to read it. In Newmoon Jake is still lovely, he doesn't want to hurt Eddie or so. But the very best are definitely the Volturi! I ADORE JANE!

Rob
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book and Why   Favorite Book and Why EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Absolutely Breaking Dawn. I thought it was a great way to polish of the story.

Some people think that there should've been more about Bella and Edward, but seriously, there were already...3 several hundred paged books about them?

I loved BD. It pwns all.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Pixie
Badass Mod who thinks Dom is hotter
Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book and Why   Favorite Book and Why EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:52 pm

New Moon.Edward now annoys the hell out of me Bella pisses me off and frankly Jacob is the only one who is I can relate too.Bella is too dramtic and Edward is too 'Oh I have to save every fricking thing' I still love the pair.But Jacob all the way man.
Back to top Go down
Peach
Moving to Forks

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book and Why   Favorite Book and Why EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 am

My favourite book is New Moon, i loved the way stephenie portrayed jacob and the werewolves. im so excited for the movie to come out. and i think taylor lautner did a great job of playing jacob in Twilight so hopefully he'll be just as good or maybe even better in new moon. and taylor is a babe too XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book and Why   Favorite Book and Why Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Book and Why
Page 1 of 1