TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Jaggy Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

The Jaggy Awards Empty
PostSubject: The Jaggy Awards   The Jaggy Awards EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:46 am

Jaggy is bored. Why? Jaggy is always bored when she's not doing something that requires her to run around in circles screaming like a madwoman.

Since I beleive that boredness is the base of all creativity (XD) I have come up with this little award thingy that probably no-one will vote in.

I want you all to PM me topics that you would like me to vote on...based on what I think of you! Isn't it great?

E.G.

If someone PMed me the topics of, say, Most Honest, Nicest, Most Likely to get banned, I would then take those topics and make my vote in a post like the following:

Most Honest - This person

Nicest - That person

Most Likely to get Banned - The other person

You see? You see. Good.

Now that you see, think of some juicy topics for me and PM them to me. Very Happy

Nothing like "most annoying person" or "bigest butthead", please. Those kind of titles will be ignored. Suspect

Also, you may come up with up to three topics-and I will choose my favorite out of all of them.

Have fun. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com

The Jaggy Awards
Page 1 of 1