TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midnight Sun - thoughts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Midnight Sun - thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Sun - thoughts?   Midnight Sun - thoughts? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 am

Stephenie isn't publishing Midnight Sun (for now), as you all should know, because it was leaked on the internet.
However, she did publish quite a bit of it on her site, so that the honest people would not be punished.
Hove you read it? I, myself, am in the process of reading it now. I have about 20 pages left.
What do you think of it? Do you think of Edward differently? Do you think of Bella differently? What was your favourite part? Your least favourite?

I will give you my opinion whether you want it or not...

What do you think of it?
Edward's PoV is most interesting. It has definantly given me a better understanding of him as a...well, not a person, but a vampire. It is more fufilling then I had expected.

Do you think of Edward differently?
Yes. Stephenie had always said that Edward was insecure in the PCs on the Lexicon, but I had never imagined how insecure. It brings a whole new perspective to Twilight, which is a lot more enduring then Bella's PoV.

Do you think of Bella differently?
She's still a b*tch-face. Our poor, sweet, innocent, amusing Edward cannot help being drawn to her. It is like she is a harpy, or a siren, and he is the sailor. Doomed.

What was your favourite part?
I shall quote this part straight out of the draft-

Quote :
Ha! She wasn't dreaming of me at all, I realized blackly. The self-loathing returned in force. She was dreaming of fictional characters. So much for my conceit.
It's trivial, I know, but I found it very entertaining.
Oh, and the part where Edward was seriously considering sending Bella to a mental asylum. Very Happy

Your least favourite?
I liked it better when Edward was questioning her feelings. He's going all weird now that he knows that she loves him too.
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

Midnight Sun - thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun - thoughts?   Midnight Sun - thoughts? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:51 am

What do you think of it?
I found it really interesting, I didn't know Edward and Alice were able to communicate that way.

Do you think of Edward differently?
Yes, I didn't imagine having Bella around would be so painful for him.

Do you think of Bella differently?
Hmm, no. Though she reminds me alittle of myself on my first day of school >.<

What was your favourite part?
Quote :
"Jessica Stanley is giving the new Swan girl all the dirty laundry on the Cullen clan," I murmured to Emmett as a distraction.
I don't know why I liked that one so much..

Your least favourite?
Can't think of anything :p
Back to top Go down

Midnight Sun - thoughts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: The Beloved Archives :: Twilight Archives-
Jump to: