TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.

Go down 
+6
Nebelph
Kat
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Penny
Twilight<3
Pixie
10 posters

What do you love most about her?
Her crazyness?
This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_lcap0%This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Her love for Muse?
This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_lcap0%This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Her administration(sp?) work?
This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_lcap7%This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Her badass personality?
This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_lcap14%This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
All of the above?
This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_lcap79%This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Pixie
Badass Mod who thinks Dom is hotter
Pixie

This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Empty
PostSubject: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:50 pm

Okay,so we all know shes awesome from her crazy administration-ing and her lovable personality to her Muse addict-ness. Twi is truly the nicest person ever and I don't know what I'd do without her I love you Evey I truly do(I am not gay..Chuckle....so uhm yeah, you rock and this is for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:29 pm

AWW!! I love you (in a non-gay way)!!
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:26 am

Twi is awesome!! She's a really good admin, crazy and a really great friend and it's cool to talk to her!
And I'm glad she didn't get kidnapped either Razz
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:44 am

I VOTEHD FOR ADMINISTRATION WORK BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH SHE'S REALLY NICE PEOPLE ALWAYS LISTEN TO HER MORE THAN ME OR ALY AND SO WE WOULD HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE TO YELL AT IF SHE WASN'T AROUND. IT WOULD BE LIKE TSBM DRAMA LIKE 24/7, AND BELEIVE IT OR NOT, THE ADMINS DO NOT ENJOY TSBM DRAMA.

SO, YEAH, EVEY YOU ARE AWESOME.

AND YOUR ARE MY TOTALLY FRICKIN' AWESOME COOLIO BETA, SO ROCK ON! WOO!
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Kat
Discovering a New World
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:09 pm

twi! i love you and you are an amazing friend in real life and online! lol
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:20 pm

Twi is an avatar to awesomness...'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Insanely and stalkerishly obsessed with Hanson Fanson moderator
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:02 pm

I love Twi because she was one of my first friends on the Lex and my first friend on here.
She's the one that got me to join, and I'm so glad I did. Anyway, she's always been a terrific friend and even though we have our Muse/Hanson battles, I still love her. Razz
Back to top Go down
tEamCulLen
Finding Edward
tEamCulLen

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:13 pm

i heart twi cuz she is awesomeness and funny ...she also makes me snort on quite a few occasions lol Razz <3
Back to top Go down
my satellite
Finding Edward
my satellite

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Twi is the epitome of awesome.

Best daughter ever. Just don't tell steph and sits...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 am

I clicked on all of the above because EVEY IS TOO COOL TO DEFINE THEREFORE SHE GETS MULTIPLE DEFINITIONS!
So HA!
Also we are secret luvuhs <3
And she's my mamma Razz
Love ya Evey!! xox
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Twi is amazingness and awesome and super duper cool. And I can't believe she puts up with me. Cause if I was her I would kick me off the world for my non-amazingness writing and shiz.
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.   This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself. Empty

Back to top Go down

This one is for non other than MsEvey(Twi)(MuseAddy) herself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: The Beloved Archives :: Non-Twilight Archives-
Jump to: