TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things You Noticed The Second Time

Go down 
+2
Penny
Nebelph
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

Things You Noticed The Second Time Empty
PostSubject: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Things You Noticed The Second Time Approved_thread

Just some little things I only really saw the second time round with Twilight. Firstly, the "No-one was going to bite me" line and secondly, the "Bella: You have no idea. Edward: *males a funny face" bit.

Anyone else see anything they didn't notice the first time they read the book?
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Well, when I was reading it the second time, I really understood what was going on with Edward. I didn't get it all, the first time.

Last edited by Penny on Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Yeah, I got that too actually. It was much easier to understand what he was doing towards the beginning the secod time round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:22 pm

When I first read the book, I didn't realise that Alice and Jasper were together.
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:24 pm

when i first read Twilight, i thought Emmett was a girl....and i didnt know he and Rose were together.
Back to top Go down
Vampire_BunnehxD
Curing Patients
Vampire_BunnehxD

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:27 pm

When I first read Twilight, I thought Alice was Rose, and Emmett was Jasper until I read it again ...
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:49 am

When I first read Twilight, I thought that Alice had curly hair. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Penny
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:00 pm

I thought Jasper had black hair and Emmett was blond.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:21 pm

I also thought that, based on the very first cafeteria description, that Edward was supposed to be short. I guess that's just in comparison with Emmett and Jasper, though.
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Hm. I noticed that Edward got out of character sometimes. Like he would do something that Edward wouldn't really do yeah know?

I also didn't realize that James was the leader of the 'pack'. I thought Laurent was. I didn't think that Laurent was black either.

In New Moon when he's talking to Bella about The Denali's and the whole Irinia thing, I didn't realize that Irina and Laurent were together o.0
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Laurent is Chalky-Olive skinned in the book. He is black in the movie. I hate that everyone has a problem with that. -_-

And Laurent was only 'playing' the leader of the pack, more or less to give James leeway to know everything that's going on without having to be a leader at the same time, I think.

And in New Moon, that's the first time that they mention that Laurent and Irinia were together. So you're fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 pm

No. For the Irina thing, I meant in New Moon I didn't know they were together, even when Carlisle asked the Denali's for help in Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Penny
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:54 am

dreams of yesterday wrote:
No. For the Irina thing, I meant in New Moon I didn't know they were together, even when Carlisle asked the Denali's for help in Eclipse.

I didn't get that either.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:56 am

Oh, I did. :p

I also mixed up (and still do) Lauren and Jessica. I don't know why, but in any of the books, I can never tell the difference between them. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things You Noticed The Second Time   Things You Noticed The Second Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Things You Noticed The Second Time
Page 1 of 1