TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is your favorite actor???

Go down 
+2
runs_with_wolves
Twilight<3
6 posters

Who is your favorite actor in the Twilight movie?
Kristen Stewart (Bella)
Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_lcap18%Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Robert Pattinson (Edward)
Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_lcap41%Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Peter Facinelli (Carlisle)
Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_lcap5%Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Elizabeth Reaser (Esme)
Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_lcap0%Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nikki Reed (Rosalie)
Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_lcap5%Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Kellan Lutz (Emmett)
Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_lcap9%Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Ashley Greene (Alice)
Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_lcap14%Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Jackson Rathbone (Jasper)
Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_lcap8%Who is your favorite actor??? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage

Who is your favorite actor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:05 pm

I said Bella (Kirsten) because I love her acting in the movie "The Messengers". It was so cool! =D
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm going to have to go with Robert. He's a good actor, looks the part, and isn't too popular. My second favorite would be Mike! I absolutely LOVE his personality. Haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:53 pm

I voted Rob, because he's the only one I've seen act! I'll rent out some of Kristen's movies soon!
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:04 pm

I went with Rob, cause ive seen more movies that he's in than i have seen Kristen in.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:43 am

GAH, HOW DARE YOU ASK SUCH A HARD QUESTION!

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE BANNED FOR CONFUZZLING ME!

Heh, jk.

I don't want to base a decision like that on just one aspect, because they're all amazing actors. (by the way, I loved the Messengers)

But I have to say, Robert is good actor, very hot, Incredible Reflexes (as you can see in the behind the scenes tape somehwere around here), very hot, very smart (because he glares at Rita Skeeter numerous times in HP4), very hot, and very hot.

And I must say, he is very hot.

Pixie, I couldn't have said it better.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Camber
Avoiding Charlie
Camber

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:17 am

Rob , He has an amazing personality and I just love the faces he pulls , Its very cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:26 am

After watching the behind the scenes stuff, I must say that I'm kind of cut between them now. I love Nikki and Kellen. They have awesome chemistry, and are HILERIOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Krystina the Alien
Behave, or I'll MMMBop your face.
Krystina the Alien

Location : Pondering how hard it would be to steal Bill Kaulitz and Georg Listing....

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:05 am

I'd have to say Kellan. I mean, *cough* Rob. 'Cause I haven't seen a movie with Kellan in it, that I know of. I mean, I saw Stick It, but I didn't know who he was. I'm gonna have to watch it again.

Kristen is a good actress, but she's not my favorite, and as hot as Rob is, he's not my fave actor. My fave actor has to be Johnny Depp, but he's not on that list, so I'm just sticking with Kellan.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:29 pm

RhapsodyN'Blues wrote:
GAH, HOW DARE YOU ASK SUCH A HARD QUESTION!

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE BANNED FOR CONFUZZLING ME!

Heh, jk.

I don't want to base a decision like that on just one aspect, because they're all amazing actors. (by the way, I loved the Messengers)

But I have to say, Robert is good actor, very hot, Incredible Reflexes (as you can see in the behind the scenes tape somehwere around here), very hot, very smart (because he glares at Rita Skeeter numerous times in HP4), very hot, and very hot.

And I must say, he is very hot.

Pixie, I couldn't have said it better.

I love you Jaggeh. That was very funny.

I have to say Nikki or Kellan. I mean, they are gorgeous together. They have awesome chem and are amazing.
Kellan was awesome in Prom Night, he was soo funny.

So since I can't decide I'll go with Ashley, because I think she will do a fine job as Alice.
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite actor???   Who is your favorite actor??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite actor???
Page 1 of 1