TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chadley
Insanely and stalkerishly obsessed with Hanson Fanson moderator
Chadley

Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows? Empty
PostSubject: Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows?   Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:56 pm

So. By now, some of you may have heard of the band Tinted Windows! It's with Bun E. Carlos of Cheap Trick (whoever he is...?), James Iha (from Smashing Pumpkins, I think) and Adam Schlesinger (also from Smashing Pumpkins).

Oh. Wait a second. There's one other member.

Shoot, what's his name? Tall, blonde, has good hair, blue eyes?

Ah! Got it!

Taylor Hanson.

I'm one of those people who's totally against the idea (I mean...Taylor sounds and looks like Joe Jonas) but, heck, there could be somebody on here who's listened to them and...liked them?

They're an incredibly poppish band (though Bun E. Carlos is like...60?) and their album comes out April 21st. With two music videos shot, three photoshoots done, a tour on the way, and a three year contract for shampoo commercials on TV, unfortunately, these guys are huge.

Anyway, here's their song:
Kind of a Girl

And for those who want some of the music video:
Tinted Windows site

Take warning, they sound NOTHING like Hanson. This is a pop rock band to the core with corny lines like "She's the kind of a girl you never want to let go" with odd hair flips and clothing and...senior citizens.
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows?   Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Oh wow, umm, that's interesting. Taylor is so young compared to the rest of them, haha. And I don't think they sound as bad as the Jonas Brothers/Joe and it's not, erm, that poppy... yeah, but I wouldn't listen to them. Is Taylor still going to be in Hanson, though?
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Insanely and stalkerishly obsessed with Hanson Fanson moderator
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows?   Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:24 am

I feel like Bun E. Carlos could be his grandpa. Sad

They say it's bubblegum pop, which I can totally understand when listening to the song. I just kind of miss the Taylor with skinny jeans, ripped shirts, long messy hair, and MANY necklaces on. I haven't even seen him this dressed up since his own wedding. O.o

Even when they had their big kick off show for the newest album, he had a white button up shirt on with a black suit jacket and he totally made it look casual. Now he's got ties and slicked back hair and he's actually...shaving.

Anyway, he's still in Hanson. TW is just a 'side-project'. Though, a deep confession of mine, is, yes, I did cry when I heard the news. I'm just that pathetic, though.

Because, see, now Hanson albums are kind of postponed and so are their tours. I mean, I honestly don't mind if he goes off and plays with other people; it's just the fact that he lied about it for a while, had no intention of telling Hanson fans (it was a Tulsa local newspaper that pretty much blew his cover), and that Zac and Ike are pretty tight-lipped about this whole ordeal. They're not saying much, that's for sure.

*sigh* I think I'm even seeing TW live in May on a tour with about 25 other bands. I'll probably talk to him at the merch stand and usually, my heart would like give out at the thought but I'm too disappointed to be like "OH MY GOD! TAYLOR HANSON SPOTTING! RIGHT THERE! IN THE SKINNY TIE! RIGHT THERE! THE GUY WHO IS TOTALLY CLEAN SHAVEN WITH GELLED HAIR".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows?   Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows? Empty

Back to top Go down

Now that Tinted Windows has released a song...who's running to go untint their windows?
Page 1 of 1