TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Complex Character?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

Most Complex Character? Empty
PostSubject: Most Complex Character?   Most Complex Character? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm not going to make a poll for this, because everyone could pretty much say any character.

I think that Aro is the most complex. I don't necessarily like him, but he's lived the longest and had by far the most experience with people--and vampires.

It's interesting because SM makes it seem like he's always been after power, but power over what?

The human race?

And once he has that, what's he going to do, have people lick his feet clean?

He's done numerous malicious things to raise himself, along with numerous things that seemed kind, but we ultimately found out he was doing them for his own purposes. I absolutely loved his history in Breaking Dawn, and how SM really revealed his true character.

What a control freak. =P
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Most Complex Character?   Most Complex Character? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:50 am

Well, I don't think Stephenie Meyer is entirely capable of creating a complex character. Okay, no, but seriously. I'm going to have to agree with you on Aro, or at least one of the Volturi. However, we don't know them as well, which is a shame. I'm tired and don't feel like explaining why I think he's the most complex character so I am just going to say Jag basically said what I was going to say. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Complex Character?   Most Complex Character? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Aro...hah. <3
I love how he has history, personality, imperfection (unlike Bella/Edward/all of her other characters).
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Most Complex Character?   Most Complex Character? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm

I have to disagree with you saying that none of the other characters have imperfections.

The fact that Edward fell in love with Bella in the first place (and this contradicts the entire story, and defines ed's "inner turmoil") labels him as a sicko, in human terms. He's, like, 80 years old? And the entire idea that vampires are supposed to live by separates them (sometimes safely, sometimes not) from the human race. This does include the Cullens, because although they live off of animal blood, they still have to seperate themselves from society, to one degree or another.

Ugh, I'm rambling.

I just meant that from a breif general view of all the characters, Aro is the most complicated.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Peach
Moving to Forks

PostSubject: Re: Most Complex Character?   Most Complex Character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 am

I think the most complex charachter is Renesme'. She is different, one of a kind, therefor you cant exactly pinpoint the things she thinks or does, there is no way to define if its naturall for her to do that and stuff because there's never been anything like her before, so everything she does is like, a new experiment, you have to be cautious and aware all the time, although she seems harmless enough and has her own unique, shall i say, personal touch Smile

she is my 2nd/3rd fave charachter Very Happy
1. jacob
2. jasper
3. renesme'

yeah dont know whether i like renesme' or jasper more :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Complex Character?   Most Complex Character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Complex Character?
Page 1 of 1