TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My regularly posted in block.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

My regularly posted in block. Empty
PostSubject: My regularly posted in block.   My regularly posted in block. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:50 pm

Jag is maoning to me about not posting in my blog so I'm posting.

Hi everyone, this is me writing my blog. I'm sat here at roughly 3am and I'm at uni (yey, woo). And I'm writing my blog.

As you can tell, I'm really good at coming up with stuff to write so I'll give up now before it gets too painful.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

My regularly posted in block. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My regularly posted in block.   My regularly posted in block. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:43 pm

I have another big burn. I hate ovens. But it was worth it for the Christmas dinner I had in my flat. I also went ice skating today and saw the winter wonderland in London's famous Hyde Park, along with many other interesting things (for more details, see my published works *shifty eyes*).

Anyways, we're atempting to revamp TSBM so post a new intro thread and keep visiting! A few of the characters are back and they may just be under control too. Enjoy the new look. Pester teg to put the edited version of the picture at the top on the site instead of the current one. It has them as vampires and looks really good.
Back to top Go down

My regularly posted in block.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: Meet the Staff :: Admin Pages :: Nebelph-
Jump to: