TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jacob Black

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Black   Jacob Black EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 am

I had to completely delete the 'Jacob Black' thread due to nine and a half pages of excesive off-topicness. I won't put up with it anymore. If you don't want to talk about JACOB BLACK, go somewhere else, because as you can see by simply lifting your gaze upward and reading the title, this thread is about 'Jacob Black.

Last edited by RhapsodyN'Blues on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:09 pm

*sighs*

I don't like Jacob Black.

And before you start yelling at me to get off this thread, it's for Jacob lovers only, I will point to the topic title and say, 'No it is not because it says Jacob Black, not Jacob Black lovers.'

Now, the reasons I do not like Jacob are because, I find him quite annoying. He's like this little tag along child that you can not get rid off, and when he doesn't get his way he get's mad and runs away.

Somehow in my mind, Jacob was only in love with Bella because his body somehow knew that she was going to give birth to his imprint. I think if Renesmee wasn't part of Bella, then Jacob might not have as much interest as he did.

Something came to my mind the other day though. What if Bella had given up Edward and had married Jacob instead? Then she gave birth to the child, but would Jacob have imprinted on it? He might have, because he hadn't imprinted yet. Could you just imagine that?

But maybe don't post that here, it may be considered as spam o.0
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
jade_rahh
Reading Minds
jade_rahh

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:28 am

Jacob Black is one of my fave charachters. hes so random, evill and weird. hahaha i love jacobbbbbb
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jade_rahh
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 am

No-one was going to say this was a thread for acob lovers only.

Personally I dislike him. He's just annoying on so many levels, though I can appreciate his part in the story.
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:12 am

You don't know that Ben, I can assure you someone was going to say it *nods head*

And yes, his part of the story was quite entertaining. It made me like him a teensy bit *gasp*
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:15 pm

I wasn't going to. This thread is all Jacob Black, the good, the bad, and the extremely unquenchable disguting ugly. Very Happy

I hate him. Personally, if I were Bella, I would've done more to hurt him--for the sake of sending the message of 'GET LOST, PAL'.

But like Ben said, I can appreciate his part of the story. It would have been completey different if not for the tiny, squirmy, puny pestilence that is Jacob Black. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:19 pm

May the hatred spread. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Basically, I hate anyone against the Volturi, but maybe that's just me! Very Happy

I like Jacob better then Edward, but that doesn't mean that I like him, per se. If I had to choose between the two, though, I would choose Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:12 am

Yeah, I think so, too. Edward became kind of.. boring, but Jacob still made jokes and everything, he's really funny. Though I can only imagine him and Bella as friends, not as a couple. So I'm glad it turned out to be that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Black   Jacob Black Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: The Beloved Archives :: Twilight Archives-
Jump to: