TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys! I'm Keke...

Go down 
+7
Penny
runs_with_wolves
Kat
Vampire_BunnehxD
Twilight<3
Chadley
Kekekiwii
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kekekiwii
The Keekers is here. :p
Kekekiwii

Location : Most likely running a XC relay with a baton in a lightning storm just to see if anything will happen

Hey guys! I'm Keke... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:45 am

So, I guess I'll start with the intro. questions!

Where are you from?
I live in Northern VA. Suburbia....*shudders*

What are your interests?
Hmm. I'm an avid reader and writer...I mostly write random things for myself since I haven't come up with any decent fanfic. ideas. I'm a cross country runner and an on and off soccer player. I also draw as a hobby....Yeah, that's all I've got. :]

How did you get hooked on the Twilight series?
I've been with the series since the start. Right after it came out my cousin called me up and told me I had to read this "vampire romance." I chuckled a bit and gave in(she told me the main male character was a bake god). And then I fell in love.

Who is your favorite minor character (meaning not Edward or Bella) and why?
Does Jacob count as a minor character? If so then him. I love Jake. I know people disagree with that but I don't like to fight about it....We're all entitled to opinions. But outside of Jake...probably Emmett--he's like so many of my best friends <3

How did you find TSBM?
I got bored and went searching for more Twilight-y things I could do and I found this place. I'm not quite sure "how" I got here but I'm here now and that's all that matters! :]]

So! Now that the questions are out of the way I'll tell you a little bit about me! My name is Keke and I'm addicted to Twilight. *crowd murmurs a lame "hi keke"* I'm a 14 year-old freshman. People tell me I'm an "old soul," 14 going on 30 or something like that. I'm pretty mellow and easy-going but I have a REALLY hyper side and am very stubborn. :]] Hmm, I'm not quite sure how to describe myself...my fellow Twilight-loving friends call me Bella because of the uncanny similarities if that gives you any insight into what I'm like. Outside of that I have no idea what to tell you...hopefully you will just get to know me on your own! <3 I'm sure this place will be where I spend a load of my spare time.

punch netspeakers!
^This is genius. <333
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~hauntedsoul
Chadley
Insanely and stalkerishly obsessed with Hanson Fanson moderator
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:47 am

Hey Keke! Welcome to TSBM!

It's fun to finally have a new member! Very Happy

Anyway, I'm Chadley and feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions or you just want to talk.

See you around!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:49 am

Hmm, you sound like me. You like Jacob but you know people don't agree with him. Young but an "old soul" kind of thing (kind of), mellow and yet hyper at times... yup, that describes me. Now you are going to say you obsess over Muse, too, right?

No?! *gasp* That is a crime. Nah, I'm joking. Most people on here don't listen to them. And actually, we have quite a few Jacob fans on here.

Basically, welcome to the forums! If you need help, have questions, or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:12 am

Aww, Jcob is so cute and fluffy. How can one not love him?
WELCOME KEKE! I am Venustas. Or Venus. Either one is good Very Happy

PM me anytime! Randomness is good!!!

See you around!!
Back to top Go down
Vampire_BunnehxD
Curing Patients
Vampire_BunnehxD

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:09 pm

Hey! Welcome Keke! Very Happy

You may call me Kim, or VB, just don't call me by my whole username.

I hope to see you around and maybe chat with you sometime!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here, so, see ya!

(Ha, ha, this is like, my longest welcoming...)

Oh, and PM me anytime, I love having someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Discovering a New World
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:03 pm

Heyy Keke! Im kat! welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
runs_with_wolves
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:11 pm

HEY KEKE!!!!

welocome!! Very Happy

I really hope to see you around, and pm me anytime!!
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 pm

Hi and welcome!!
I'm Penny
Have fun and see you around!!
Back to top Go down
Kekekiwii
Kekekiwii

Location : Most likely running a XC relay with a baton in a lightning storm just to see if anything will happen

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:39 am

Hey guys! Nice too meet all of you! :]]]
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:41 am

Hello. Call me Ben. I'm the posh talking English guy with evil genuis traits if that gives you any insight into what I'm like, lol.

Welcome to TSBM, the home of some of the craziest people on the planet and also some really cool people (the two aren't mutually exclusive). Sounds like you have a bit in common with quite a few people here so you should get along fine.

I'm one of the mods so feel free to ask for help, PM me, all the other welcome stuff. If you're feeling really vigilant, you may even wish to report spam...you'd be the first.

Look forward to seeing you around. Until we meet *salutes*
Back to top Go down
Kaylachu
Crazy, french-speaking, obsessive Mod who is also Batgirl
Kaylachu

Location : Well....Evil plots don't just make themselves you know!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 pm

WELCOME TO THE TSBM!
I'm LTC or latuacantante or whatever you wanna call me
Hope you like it here, which I think you will cuz it's the TSBM and you cant not love the TSBM!
PM me if you need anything or just wanna talk!
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:07 pm

HEYYYY!!!!
im Princess_Bella/ PB/ Ash or watever you wanna call me. im pretty random, and crazy, just ask around *cough*
and before you ask, we did not all break out of some random asylum *cough* atleast i didnt. im kidding.
im also an admin, so feel free to pm me, with questions or if you just like to talk. (:
Back to top Go down
Kekekiwii
Kekekiwii

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Hi more people! SO now I have a new name that is optional to use(I like this one better than my real name) It's CAKEE! You pick which one you wanna use!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:24 am

Cake is awesome. Me and Chadley are the guardian of Cake.
Carlisle + Jake = <3 4EVA
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:52 am

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I already know you, but I try to be as welcoming as I can to the newb- *COUGH* eh, newer members. XD

I'm Jag/Mar/You/Theia Aglaea Parthenia/and currently O-0

Keep in mind that I change my name regurlarly, so the only way to keep track of me is to look out for my sense of humor....which isn't really that hard to miss. Very Happy

Anyway, welcome, welcome, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! I'm Keke...   Hey guys! I'm Keke... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! I'm Keke...
Page 1 of 1