TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This one is for ASH [Bellzster]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tEamCulLen
Finding Edward
tEamCulLen

This one is for ASH [Bellzster] Empty
PostSubject: This one is for ASH [Bellzster]   This one is for ASH [Bellzster] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Ok this is just for you hom-ehh!!! i love you so muchh [non creapy way of course Razz] you are always there for me and i dont know what i would do if you weren't on here, your a great person and you deserve soo much, you are always there for me when im at my worst and i apreciate you soo much, i'll always be here honey for anything I promise..

NOW LETS SHOW OUR LOVE FOR BELLZSTER!!

Very Happy

group hug
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Insanely and stalkerishly obsessed with Hanson Fanson moderator
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: This one is for ASH [Bellzster]   This one is for ASH [Bellzster] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:06 am

I love Ash because she's an awesome admin! She's always there to help and she puts up with my definitely insane crazy Hanson obsession, so that has to count for something, right? Anyway, she's a tremendous friend and I love her! Razz
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: This one is for ASH [Bellzster]   This one is for ASH [Bellzster] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:37 am

PB is very awesome and funny!! AND SHE IS HYPER JUST LIKE MEEE!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!
*cough*
yeah.
she's really cool and a great friend!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Discovering a New World
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This one is for ASH [Bellzster]   This one is for ASH [Bellzster] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:03 am

wooo pb is amazzzing! and nice! and cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This one is for ASH [Bellzster]   This one is for ASH [Bellzster] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:05 am

Ash is hyper and fun and cool and awesome and she likes cake and candy and sugar and is capible of eating 5 tons of sugar in 2 minutes *nods*
I admire her. It takes me 5 minutes o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This one is for ASH [Bellzster]   This one is for ASH [Bellzster] Empty

Back to top Go down

This one is for ASH [Bellzster]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: The Beloved Archives :: Twilight Archives-
Jump to: