TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steph, Hun, this one's yours.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

Steph, Hun, this one's yours. Empty
PostSubject: Steph, Hun, this one's yours.   Steph, Hun, this one's yours. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 pm

ok, this is for Steph/tEamCulLen. she is an awesome girl once you get to know her. she's like a sister to me. she's there for you when you have a problem, and she'll help the best she can, so hun, i love you in a non creppy way. Razz

so anyways, say why you love Steph!
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Insanely and stalkerishly obsessed with Hanson Fanson moderator
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: Steph, Hun, this one's yours.   Steph, Hun, this one's yours. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:40 am

I love Steph for many, many, many reasons Razz

She's always been a great friend to me and so supporting through all of my problems. I don't think I can remember how many times she's helped me with fashion problems, friend problems, or anything else. I'll never forget when she called the Barnes and Nobles down the street for me, cause I was too shy too Embarassed

Anyway, Steph, I love you and thanks for being here! You've made the whole TSBM experience better group hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steph, Hun, this one's yours.   Steph, Hun, this one's yours. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:08 am

I love Steph because she's awesome and hyper and she's always friendly and cool and edible.
We all love ya, Steph!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steph, Hun, this one's yours.   Steph, Hun, this one's yours. Empty

Back to top Go down

Steph, Hun, this one's yours.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: The Beloved Archives :: Twilight Archives-
Jump to: