TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is this forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

What is this forum? Empty
PostSubject: What is this forum?   What is this forum? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Okay, we had this as Special Occasions but it really wasn't that. It was more about threads dedicated to people.

Well, you see, I got this layout from the Muse forum and they had a love boat forum there. I asked Ficely about it and she was like "Well, don't we already have that?" And we basically do. So I am now changing this to the Love Boat forum. It's where we can dedicate threads to users on here.

Now, don't go creating a thread for yourself. That would be arrogant. And people, don't just go start creating a thread for everyone. It's got to be someone who you think really deserves it and you love and you think is awesome (and I'm not saying that this doesn't apply to everyone.. I would just rather not have 91 threads).

Enjoy the Love Boat! Razz
Back to top Go down

What is this forum?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: Non Twilight :: The Love Boat-
Jump to: