TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SITE PROMOTION!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnotherTwilight
Jag's wonderful partner in crime. Also an Admin.
AnotherTwilight

Location : Obviously, I'm sitting here staring at my computer screen.

SITE PROMOTION!! Empty
PostSubject: SITE PROMOTION!!   SITE PROMOTION!! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:09 am

Hello Everyone!
As you all know (or if not are bad Twihards or whatever you call yourselves...) Breaking Dawn is coming out August 2nd (atleast in the US. Not sure about anywhere else) and a lot of us will be attending Midnight release parties! After some time on the chatbox (where quite a few ideas were bounced around) we decided to ask people to do a little promoting. Now please don't feel like you must, or we'll think you awful terrible people if you don't, but it would just be so cool. I'm personally going to have my username on somewhere just in case some rare situation and one of you lives near me (which I doubt severely). Now if you do promote I ask you just send me a pm responding to this one. You'll obviously need to be able to give out the web adress and a little info about the sight. I'll put a post up later after all parties and we can discuss if we had any sucess.

Thanks so much!
AnotherTwilight/AT/Alyson/Aly
Back to top Go down

SITE PROMOTION!!
Page 1 of 1