TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you love about Ficely?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

What do you love about Ficely? Empty
PostSubject: What do you love about Ficely?   What do you love about Ficely? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:41 pm

So, I'm sure many of you know, Ficely or FI or Fire & Ice has gone on vacation. So just like you all did for me, all put why you love Ficely!!!
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Ficely?   What do you love about Ficely? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:08 am

i love about ficely that she is an awesome person, and a very good friend to talk to and so much more!!
♥ ♥ ♥
we all miss you!
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Ficely?   What do you love about Ficely? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:35 pm

I love Ficely because she is an amazing friend and is always there if you need to talk! She's one of the nicest people on here, never provokes fights, stays on-topic, etc. She's really reliable. I miss you Ficely!
Back to top Go down
Princess_Bella
The more Awesome than Twi Admin, that thinks Matt could kick Dom's ass any day ;)
Princess_Bella

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Ficely?   What do you love about Ficely? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:32 pm

i love FI beacuse, well wats not to love?!? she is awesome! Cool she is a really relaibale friend! she is reponsible.....she stays on topic.....yeah im trying to really think..i bet u really feel loved Smile lol.
I♥U FI!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Ficely?   What do you love about Ficely? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 pm

I love Fizz cause she is supertastic and I miss her bunches cause she cheers me up. She's such a happy girl all the time and is just amazing
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Ficely?   What do you love about Ficely? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:43 am

I love F&I because she is always around when there is no-one else and she normally logs on and talks to me, and we have pleasant, relaxed conversations. I miss her because she is the only other person who can be bothered with doing a table on the cb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Ficely?   What do you love about Ficely? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:12 am

I miss F&I because she is my fellow archivist and we have lozza, lozza fun together!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you love about Ficely?   What do you love about Ficely? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you love about Ficely?
Page 1 of 1