TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards Empty
PostSubject: Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards   Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards Approved_thread

Well, yesterday was the MTV awards, and as we're all well aware, our fav actors were there to unviel the first completed scene.

A link you say? But of course;

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/06/01/watch-our-exclusive-twilight-clip-from-the-movie-awards-preshow/
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards   Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:31 am

I watched that and screamed and collapsed into giggles then started crying and now I'm posting and OOMMMGGGGGG!!!!
oklfg/hkjgjfdgikvf;ihgfighhghgjhfTTYRRTR^%RTYhgbfdhfu74yr9823x
*dies*

I'll admit that the flying and pepperspray were...strange, but the rest was AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Fire & Ice
Playing Dress-Up with Alice
Fire & Ice

Location : Stabing Edward Cullen with a pencil just to see the lead break

PostSubject: Re: Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards   Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:45 pm

I hated it. It was messed up. I really don't agree with you Tegan.
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards   Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:20 am

Lol, my point exactly.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards   Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 4:07 pm

WTF?!?!? they totally Mucked up the effin book! I'm with you Jag!
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
The mad guy the admins thought was responsible enough to join them...muahahahaha
Nebelph

Location : I used to know till Jag popped me...now I forgot :(

PostSubject: Re: Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards   Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Rather than just sit here and scream about my displeasure, I'm going to say it was mediocre.

THe general look of the Ballet studio was...well, lacking. It was not like any ballet studio I have ever seen, nor was it like the one described in the book. This was the kind of ballet studio described in the book-square, mirrorred walls, handle beam around the middle of the wall. I was also disappointed by the flying. I have nothing against vampires making big jumps, but they should actually look like big jumps (whilst we're on the subject, the animalistic...no, ape-like fighting poses of the vampires are absolute rubbish. They would be the most useless stances in a fight ever and if I know that, the vampires certainly would. Not to mention that they also just look readlly tacky).

The pepper spray didn't bother me. We know Bella carries it normally from her Port Angelese incident and though she would know it wouldn't hurt a vampire, she would know it would still work as a distraction fine.

I really liked the way James was played. It was much better than how I imagined it from reading the book so I am pleased in that way.
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards   Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:55 am

Hehe. He looked like he was FLYING.

*giggle giggle snort*

I kind of liked it. I thought it was pretty cool.
Then again. I don't want them to mess it up. Not that it is going to ruin my opinion on Twilight but still!
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards   Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished "Twilight" scene from MTV awards
Page 1 of 1