TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!

Go down 
+2
Twilight<3
thebiteisthebest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thebiteisthebest
Moving to Forks
thebiteisthebest

hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! Empty
PostSubject: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Where are you from?
Im from colorado!!!!!!!!!!! so kool hahaha
What are your interests?
i love singing and playing my guitare!!!!!!! and of course reading twilght over and over again! oh and writing in my own book hahah!!!!!!
How did you get hooked on the Twilight series?
my friend said i had to read it. i saw it around but didn't look very kool (i know, i know i judged a book by its cover..... dont judge me hahah). so she sent to me and told me i had to read it or else. so i started a little. the next day i got sick and bored so i decided to make a bigger dent in my reading it. i read, and read, and read a little more and............... LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is your favorite minor character (meaning not Edward or Bella) and why?
Who do you think????!!!!! JASPER drool !!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhaha! idk why i just think hes so awesome and has the coolest powers!!!!!!!!!!! and i love alice and jasper together!!!!!!!!! they don't show very much in the book but i can feel the passion and love!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Haha! Welcome to the TSBM! I'm positive you'll love it here, and please feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat with anyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twilight<3
Admin obsessed with Milo
Twilight<3

Location : Going through my wardrobe... and then shocked to find Pix there!

PostSubject: Re: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Welcome to TSBM!! It's a bit crazy here.. but that's why it is so much fun! Join us on the chatbox sometime - it's a lot of fun. Smile

Feel free to PM me anytime!!
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Hay! Welcome to the TSBM!
I'm B*B.
Check the chatbox out once and awhile.
At least one of us MAY be there!
PM me if you want.
See you on the boards!
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:02 am

I'm glad that you love Jasper, because Aro is mine. I even gave up Jared for him! See how dedicated I am? I'm VERY dedicated! He loves me, I love him, he's going to change me when I turn 23...
I've got it pretty good XD
So, yeah. Aro is mine.
WELCOME!!! OMGEE!! I love brand new crazily obsessed fans to be obsessive with!!!
I am obsessed with obsessions! XD
Back to top Go down
Penny
A real personality double of Bella (i.e. seriously cool)
Penny

PostSubject: Re: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:41 pm

hi and welcome!!
i'm penny
have fun and see you around!!
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Finding Edward
edwards_brunette_bella

PostSubject: Re: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:48 pm

Hey!!! You never told me you play guitar! I do, too!!!!! Teehee!!! Ha! Anyway! PM me here and the Lex!!!! See you around!!!!

P.S. I'm in another Alice mood!!!!! hyper hyper hyper
Back to top Go down
Chadley
Insanely and stalkerishly obsessed with Hanson Fanson moderator
Chadley

PostSubject: Re: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:16 pm

Another Jasper fan? Yay!

Seriously, that boy needs some more lovin from all the fangirls.

Anyway, (sheesh, I get so off-topic sometimes. Rolling Eyes) welcome to TSBM! I love talking to new members, so feel free to PM me anytime...I promise, I don't bite.

Also, come in on the chatbox sometime. It's so much fun!

So, I'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!   hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good! Empty

Back to top Go down

hey its another creepy,obbsesed fan! hopefully thats good!
Page 1 of 1