TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michaela's fanfic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edwards_brunette_bella
Finding Edward
edwards_brunette_bella

Michaela's fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Michaela's fanfic   Michaela's fanfic EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:57 am

I'm sorry, but I can't post it here, it's too long so I will give you guys the link. It's on my myspace page. [url][/url]http://www.myspace.com/mnesplace[url][/url] It will be in my blogs. Please tell my what you think!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Finding Edward
edwards_brunette_bella

Michaela's fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michaela's fanfic   Michaela's fanfic EmptySat May 31, 2008 5:58 am

Here it is:

Chapter 1

I walked into the beautiful room with the white piano. Carlisle and Esme were curled on the sofa, too involved in the television program to notice me standing there. Emmett stood in the kitchen doorway with his back turned to me. He seemed to be having an argument with someone. He was too tall for me to see over him to tell who it was. I guessed Jasper. I already knew where Edward and Rosalie were. They were out hunting, preparing for the long trip everyone knew had to be taken. I looked around the room and noticed I didn't see Alice. "Where's Alice?" I asked.
"Good morning. Sleep good, honey?" Esme hopped up from the couch and started to head toward the kitchen. "You hungry?"
"No thank you."
"I'll fix you up some pancakes, then." I didn't bother arguing. I knew it would be no use. Esme treated me like part of her family, her daughter. I felt like it. I spent enough time at their house it seemed I could easily pass. I cleared my throat. "Where's Alice?" I asked again.
This time Emmett turned his head and looked at Carlisle with a worried expression that he tried to hide. He wasn't able to fool me. When you live with a family of vampires you begin to pay more attention to every little detail. My eyes wandered to Carlisle's face. His forehead was creased. He was thinking, but it was also a look of pain. I knew what had happened immediatly. "What did she see?" Nobody answered. This was common. They tried to hide things from me to protect me.
"Where is she, and what did she see?" I asked this through clenched teeth. Carlisle sighed and got up off the couch. "Look, honey, you know we love you, and we would never let anything hurt you. That's why we're doing this."
"Doing what?" I demanded. I was beginning to worry. What if someone was hurt? What if Edward.... I trialed off, unable to complete the thought. "Tell me."
"We refuse to tell you what she saw, but we will tell you that she has gone to get Edward. He will be going with you to Renee's. You will be leaving early so Emmett is taking you home to pack your bags." At this, Emmett headed toward the door to get the jeep started.
"Sit Emmett. You're not taking me anywhere. Not until Edward gets here. Not until I know what's going on." Everyone froze, apparently stricken by my pushy tone. It wasn't anger; frustration. "Now, tell me what's going on."
They knew I would argue with them until I got the answer. I was stubborn when it came to Edward and my family. Jasper didn't even try to calm me anymore unless it was an emergency. I usually chewed him out afterwards. He stepped forward, around Emmett blocking the doorway. "Bella?"
"Yes?"
"First you must promise us something."
I hesitated. "Anything."
"Promise us that once you get to Renee's, you won't try to come back. No matter what. And you don't go anywhere without Edward."
This confused me. What was so important that they had to get Edward on guard duty? "O.K. But I'm not promising I'm not going to worry."
"We'd rather you not worry either, but we all know we can't help that. Just please, Bella, don't hurt yourself." I was surprised at the pain in his voice he so obviously tried to hide.
At this point, we heard the sound of the Vanquish making it's way to the garage. I ran outside, still in Edward's T-shirt that was to big for me, and stood on the big, white porch that circled around the front of the beautiful house. Within seconds, I heard three car doors slam and saw Edward, Rosalie, and Alice walk around the corner. As soon as Edward saw me he was at my side in seconds. It seemed as if he had never even moved. He wrapped his arms tight around my waist and pressed his cold lips to my forehead. "I missed you." he said. He backed up to get a better look at me. "My clothes look good on you. Did you sleep here last night. Please tell me you decided to sleep in the bed instead of that lumpy couch." I laughed. I had slept in the bed. After what happened a year ago, the bed was like a sanctuary.
"Yes, I stayed here. I kind of had a raid through your closet. I didn't feel like going home to get clothes. And it's actually very comfortable." He laughed, and kissed me, the lips this time, but it was too eager. I could tell that the trip was putting pressure on him. I remembered our situation.
"Edward?" I pulled myself away from him, not too far though. I loved his body against mine. The embrace was comforting.
"Yes, my love? What is it?"
"What's going on?" His jaw tightened. He pulled me closer, as if this was the last time we would be this close. I felt a hand fall upon my shoulder; Alice's. I turned around to face her to see if her expression matched everyone else's. It did.
"Bella. You need to get dressed. Emmett will be driving you home." I turned to Edward. I didn't want to let him go so soon. Alice caught my fear. "Edward will be right here when you get back. He's not going anywhere. We promise." I turned to him again for reassurance. He nodded and smiled.
"Now go get dressed, Bella. We need to get started. Oh, and, keep the shirt. I'm going to want to see you wear it again." he kissed me again, this time not so eager, and let Alice lead me up the stairs. We walked down the hall to the room on the left. I loved this room. As Alice opened the door, I could smell the wonderful scent of Edward. The indescribale scent that lingered with him everywhere he went. It was the scent of perfection.
"Alice?" I asked. My voice sounded weaker than I had intended. "Why?"
"Why what?"
"You know what. Why does Edward have to come with me? Why do I have to leave early? Why does everyone act like something horrible is happening?" She flinched. I could tell my loud tone upset her. It upset me, too. It meant that whatever was happening was very very wrong.
Alice took in a deep breath and sat down on the edge of the big, golden bed. "Bella, I didn't want you to know, but I can see your not giving up, huh?"
"No."
"Well, I saw...them." She spat the word like they were parasites or a disease.
"Who?" I had sat down beside her, and my hand gripped hers. "Tell me Alice."
She sighed again. "Them. The ones from the asylum. You know my story, right? At least what I remember anyways. Well, there were a few vampires in the cell next to mine. They were gruesome, hideous things that fed off humans." I winced, and her hand squeezed mine. "There was one vampire in the pack that scared me the most. His eyes glowed the brightest red I had ever seen. His face and hands were covered in dirt. He was very tall and muscular. He could of ripped ten steel bars in half if he had had the chance. Every morning I would wake up to his face pressed against the bars, staring at me with intense hunger in his eyes. The others stayed back in the corner, waiting. I wasn't sure what he had been put in for, but I knew he had a very long sentence to serve, longer than I did."
"After 3 years of this same routine, I began to notice something different. There was talk going through the aslym of a tracker vampire coming after someone kept here. No one knew who it was. The big vampire seemed to be afraid of him. Every time the caretakers would mention it, he would wince. I was grateful for this new tracker vampire. The vampire stopped staring at me after a while. I was glad."
"But then I began to wander. How come once this tracker vampire shows up, he stops. It was as if I was contaminated or something. Then one night, I was awakened by the sound of metal keys hitting the wooden floor. I rolled over on my uncomfortable cot to see who stood there. I couldn't make out who it was because of the darkness. As my eyes adjusted, I realized it couldn't be the red-eyed vampire. The figure wasn't as bulky as him. Then I started to panic. What if this was the tracker vampire?? I threw the thin blankets over my head. I could hear the key turn in the lock and the click that signaled he had unlocked it. The creak of the cell door startled me and I jumped a little. That was a bad idea. Either way, he would have found me. I felt the weight of another body on the bed. He had sat down next to me. His hand reached up to pull the blankets away, and I realized who it was. It was my savior, Dr. Carlisle. I knew he was coming to take me somewhere safer. I can't believe I had't seen it before. "Don't be afraid." he had whispered to me. "I'm here to help."
"I know. That was all I had said, then, I was in his arms, and he was carring me away from the prison. He took me to the forest at the edge of town and changed me. The pain was horrible.l lived in a cave for three days. The cave floor gave little comfort, but I had to makedo. When the transformation was complete, I set off. I understood the difficulties of being a vampire so I was careful as to not expose myself amongst the humans. A few months passed, and I had found a fairly nice place to stay. Again it was nothing more than a cave, but this one was more luxurious. The walls sparkled with different colors. A stream ran through it, and the water was so beautiful with the reflection of the walls. The sound comforted me. "
"Then, one day I was out on a hunt at night, and I came across this fairly young couple camping out. They had a newspaper in their hands, and I read from a distance the big, bold headline: Man Killed At Local Mental Facility. I planned to come back after my hunting to retrieve the paper for I was interested in this particular thing. I knew the only local mental facilty was the one I had stayed at. I went on my way, caught a few things to bring back to the cave, and returned to the couple's campsite. The paper had been folded neatly and set on the log they had used for a seat. I picked it up and carried it and my meal back to the cave."
"When I was home, I sat in the corner closest to the stream and unfolded the paper. The headline was even bolder when I held it up to my face to read in the dim light of the night."

Man Killed At Local Mental Facility
26 year old, Sebastian Callaghan, was found dead this morning. His body was brutally
abused. It appeared to be a stuggle between him and someone else. His eyes burned
red, his skin was cold and hard. Investigators believe some sort of chemical was used.
They later found out that a doctor and patient were missing. Police link this to whoever
attacked Callaghan. They aren't quite sure of the suspect, but they are tracking down the missing
people. They are searching the forest tomorrow afternoon, and if nothing is found, they will
widen the search to out of town. The suspect could have possibly fled to a hideout,
somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Finding Edward
edwards_brunette_bella

Michaela's fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michaela's fanfic   Michaela's fanfic EmptySat May 31, 2008 5:59 am

Chapter 2

"I threw the paper to the ground. I knew I had to leave then. Where was I going to go? At that moment, I saw a face in my mind. A face I had never seen before, yet seemed to be connected to me somehow. It was Jasper's face, and it was a look of pain. He seemed to be looking for something. I placed this in the back of my mind for then, but as I continued to picture his broken expression, I knew I had to find him. I sat waiting at where I knew he would appear and hummed quietly to myself. I heard the door open to the stuffy little room, and I turned to see the face that had been etched into my mind for days. I casually stood up and walked to him. 'I'm here now. You can stop looking.' I told him." She smiled, but it vanished quickly as she remembered the point of the story.
"Alice, why would he be after you now? Were the others with him? Maybe I should stay to make sure......"
She cut me off with a harsh tone I had never heard her use before. "No, Bella. You are not staying. You are going to Renee's far, far away from here with Edward to protect you."
"But, Alice, what if you get hurt?"
"Bella, don't worry about me. Emmett, Jasper, and the others will be here with me....I even talked to Jacob."
This was serious. They hadn't nogotiated with each other since the war, which now seemed like not to long ago. I was unable to say anything. My mind was whirling in circles, which made it hard to concentrate on anything. I got up from the bed and walked over to where I'd thrown my clothes from yesterday. I pulled them on absentmindedly. I folded Edward's shirt and shoved it into my school bag. "Alice, I'm ready to go." I walked toward the door, but hesitated. "Alice?" I asked without turning.
"Yes?"
"I love you, you know that. Please if anything goes wrong, come and get me. I don't care how bad, but I 'm not going to sit behind and let anything happen that will be regreted later. Please, Alice."
"Of course, Bella."
I walked out the door and down the stairs. Emmett stood in the doorway, waiting for me. "Emmett, you can go ahead and start the jeep. I need a minute to talk to Edward." He shot Edward a look I couldn't tell of what expression and walked out. As soon as he was out of the room, Edward was there. I really needed to get used to his unnoticable movements. That would take a while.
"Edward, I love you. More than anything in the world. Promise me that you won't try to talk me out of anything if I decide something."
"Bella," he sighed. "I love you too, but I'm not promising that. I'm sorry, but the way your mind works, there's no telling what you could come up with."
"Please?" I leaned in to kiss him, but he held me back.
"Bella, no. I love you too much to let you hurt yourself." He sighed. "Just get home, pack your things, and Emmett will drive you back. When you get here, we will talk about it some more, ok?"
"Ok." He always won the arguments, except for the desision to change me. He had been out-voted on that one. If I hadn't asked everyone to vote, he would have won that one, too.
This time, he was the one to kiss me. I was glad to find no eager urge in his touch; just love and compassion. We stood there for awhile, kissing as if we would never see each other again, until we heard Emmett cough behind us. "Um, I hate to interrupt anything, but the Jeep is ready," I gave Edward one last look and headed out the door, following Emmett.
As, I climbed into the Jeep, I noticed a small box sitting on the seat. "What's this Emmett?"
"Oh, it's just a little something I bought Rose. It's a golden hair clip for her hair. I know how much she enjoys playing with her hair."
"Oh, I'm sure she will love it, Emmett." I hadn't realized how loving he was towards Rosalie. I hadn't seen much of their relationship.
"Bella?"
"Yes. Emmett?" I asked. not looking from the window.
"Bella, I'm sorry."
I turned away from the window and looked at Emmett's face. He looked like he was about to cry. Emmett cry?
"Sorry for what?" I rubbed his arm, hoping to soothe him.
"We are such a burden to you, Bella. Taking you from your home, putting you in danger, seperating you from Edward. I hate that, but I know we can't leave you, Bella."
"Emmett, no. You are not a burden to me. More of a miracle. I understand that you guys do this to me to protect me. I love you all more than you think." This seemed to lighten him a little. I was glad. I didn't want to see Emmett cry, though I doubted he would.
I turned back to the window and noticed we were sitting in my driveway. How long had we been here? I looked over at Emmett, who was staring intently on the steering wheel and hoped out of the Jeep. I walked up to the porch and reached for the doorknob. It was locked. Charlie's cruiser was sitting in the driveway, so why was the door locked? I knocked, thinking Charlie had absentmindedly locked the door. No one answered. I turned back to Emmett with a puzzled expression. He was out of the car and at my side in what seemed like no time at all. "The door is locked."
He looked around, then swiflty but gently swept me up and carried me on his back to my window. He tried to open the window, but that, too, was locked. I looked towards the forest with a worried expression. Before I knew it, Emmett had me strapped in the Jeep and halfway to the Cullens' house. "Emmett?"
"Bella, you'll find out later." I looked up, and we were already at the house. Emmett was out of the Jeep and carrying me to the front door. This was the quickest I had ever seen them move, besides thunderball.
As soon as Emmett had me through the front door, Edward was at my side, taking me from Emmett's arms. "Bella, are you ok? What's wong? What happened? Are you hurt?" The questions came out ninty to nothing. I finally had to raise my voice to get his attention. "Edward, honey, I am fine. Emmett just felt the need to carry me." I tried to chuckle, but that didn't work out too well.
"Edward. Now. In the kitchen. Bella, you stay out here. I mean it." I was caught off guard by Emmett's aggressive tone. Edward set me down, gently and walked towards the kitchen with Emmett. I fought the urge to go over to the door and eavesdrop, but there's no telling what Emmett would do to me for that. I sat down on the couch, humming a tuneless tune. I started to hear screaming in the kitchen, and I immediatly stopped. It was Emmett, and he seemed to be very very angry.
"Edward! They've been in her house! Everything is locked, and Charlie's car is in the driveway, but he won't answer the door! Edward, they have Charlie!!" I immediatly knew what was going on. The vampires from Alice's past had Charlie, and we had no clue as to where they could be.
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Finding Edward
edwards_brunette_bella

Michaela's fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michaela's fanfic   Michaela's fanfic EmptySat May 31, 2008 5:59 am

Chapter 3

I burst into the kitchen. Emmett was standing over Edward as though there had been a fight. "Tell. Me. Now." I demanded.
"Bella-"
"God damn it, Edward! This is my dad we are talking about! Tell me exactly what's going on and how we are going to solve it!!" Edward was shocked. He stared up at me with wide eyes. And then I felt it. Jasper was using his stupid ability to calm me down. He was going to regret that later. Everything felt less tense, and I was already planning the ways I was going to get back at Jasper.
Esme hopped up from the table and led me out of the room. She sat down next to me on the couch in the big, white room, and put her arm around my shoulders. "Honey, please don't be like that."
"Like what? They have Charlie!! Am I supposed to sit back and just watch you guys fight my battles for me?" She seemed to understand my point and began absentmindly fumbling with a button on her dress. "Esme." I tried to hold back the tears that threatened to spill over, but my attempts were no use. I cried like a baby. Esme held me close to her, her chin propped on my head, rocking me back and forth. Just then everyone walked out of the kitchen, and my tears weren't even half way done. Edward was there trying to get me to stop crying, and Emmett stood in the corner, looking like he was going to kill someone. It only made me cry more. I shoved Esme away and ran up the stairs and into the beautiful smelling room. I threw myself on the bed and cryed even harder. I rolled over and saw Edward just sitting there on the couch. As soon as he saw me look at him, he was on the bed with me in his arms.
"Edward, I love you." I said in between sobs. "You are more to me than life itself." That was true. I was willing to give up my soul and live eternity with him. "That's why I am ready."
"Ready for what?"
"The wedding."
"Bella, don't rush. We have more important matters on our hands than that."
"I know, but think about it. If we do it know, before anything else, we won't have to worry about doing it later. And I get my promise faster."
"What promise?" He raised his head and looked at me with confusion.
"You know, Edward. You promised we would try if I married you."
"I know, but we're not married yet." He shot me a playful grin. My heart stopped beating momentarily, but I stuck to my argument.
"Edward, please?"
"Can we talk about it later."
"No."
"Well......" I could tell he was as eager as I was, and he was thinking of some way to negotiate this out.
"How about we try a little now, and then when we are officially married we can go further?" I was in shock. I had just won an argument, a very important argument at that. Before I was completely through astonishment, he had me sitting on his stomach, his hands on my waist. I reached in to kiss him, and he kissed back with such passion I couldn't feel my body. All I felt was the movement of our lips together. He rolled me over, and pulled my legs around his waist. He kissed me with even more passion and, for once, his body wasn't cold. It seemed to be burning hot. His lips traced lightly over my cheek and made it down to my neck. I gasped for air in the few seconds I knew I had. His burning lips met mine again and the kiss continued.
Something wasn't right, though. Why was Edward's body so hot? He squeezed me tighter, waking me from my thoughts, and we rolled once more. He had been right. This would have been difficult on the couch. He kissed my forehead, and I chuckled to myself. "I love you." he whispered.
"I love you, too." I replied. "Thank you."
"For what?" He kissed me on the lips one last time and rolled over. I layed my head on his stomach and he put his hand around me and stroked my cheek lightly.
"For everything." He chuckled and I felt his stomach move underneath my head.
"Your welcome." he replied, almost in a whisper.
"What are we going to do?" I asked.
"We are going to get married and live together forever. That is what we will do, my love."
"No, Edward. I mean about Charlie."
He sighed. "I don't know. We are going to have to talk to Alice." I didn't miss the plural form he had used.
"We?"
"Well, you are right. He is your father. You have a right to fight the battle, too" I looked up at him, amusement in my eyes.
"What is wrong with you today?"
"What do you mean?" he looked confused.
"You have agreed with my side twice today. Are you sick?" He laughed loud and cheerful.
"Bella, I have found out that you may be my true love, but you are not my pet. I cannot tell you when to sit and stay. You go by your own rules. But that doesn't mean you can go off doing dangerous things. I will try to stop you if it's too steep." He chuckled and rolled me onto my back. He was leaning in to kiss me when we heard a knock at the door. He groaned and and got up from the bed, mumbling something about not getting any privacy.
It was Alice. She had such a twisted expression on her face that I felt close to tears.
"We found them." was all she said before we heard the bone-chilling scream.
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Finding Edward
edwards_brunette_bella

Michaela's fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michaela's fanfic   Michaela's fanfic EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:00 am

Chapter 4

Before I knew it I was downstairs with Emmett. Edward had thought it best to leave me with him since Emmett was so strong. They had made it out of the house and were on their way in the direction of the scream in seconds. I figured I knew what was happening, but I wasn't sure. Before I was completely through with my thoughts, Emmett was out the door and running towards Carlisle's Mercedes which hadn't even made it to the driveway. I hadn't even heard it.
Carlisle had no intention of wasting time. He drove straight through the yard and barely stopped in time to avoid hitting the porch. It worried me. A lot. Everyone filed out of the car and ran int o the house.
"Edward! Alice! What happened?"
"They did it." was all Alice managed to say before everyone, including me, was called into the kitchen.
"Alright. What do we do? This is an emergency." Carlisle was saying. I walked in and sat in Edward's lap. I needed to feel him to help with all this confusion.

chapter 4 isnt done as you can tell but im working on it!!!
Back to top Go down

Michaela's fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michaela's fanfic   Michaela's fanfic EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:04 am

I LOVE IT VERRILY, VERRILY, VERILY MUCHILY!!!! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

Michaela's fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michaela's fanfic   Michaela's fanfic EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Dun dun dun dun. This is exciting. I want more!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michaela's fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michaela's fanfic   Michaela's fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Michaela's fanfic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: The Beloved Archives :: Non-Twilight Archives-
Jump to: