TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wedding. *Update May 21st*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dreams of yesterday
Has the potiential of stalking JK Rowling
dreams of yesterday

The Wedding. *Update May 21st* Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:35 pm

I guess I have to dedicate this to Rapid Reader. She had asked me to write this and at first I said no, but then decided I should. So here it is. It's not all done yet but it will be updated.

The Wedding
“Edward?” I whispered into the darkness of my bedroom.
“Yes Bella.”
“I was thinking. What would happen if I decided to back out of the wedding?” I traced my fingers over his chest.
“Bella, you know what would happen” He answered with a smile.
I glanced up at him. He was right; I did know what was going to happen. I wouldn’t get what I wanted. To be immortal. To be like him.
“Would Alice be mad?” I asked, still knowing the answer.
“She would be upset, but not mad.” He answered again.
I sighed and curled up into him. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek.
“Bella, Charlie is going to get up soon. I’ll see you later today.” He told me.
“Where are you going?” I looked at him reproachfully.
“Hunting,” He looked down at me, “Do you want to go to my house? Or for Alice to come here?”
“Why is Alice coming here?” I murmured.
“Alice is coming here because she needs to go over wedding plans with you. She had asked me, but I decided you should get the final say.”
“Can I go to your house?” I asked. Charlie still hadn’t gotten over the fact that Edward and I were getting married in a couple of weeks.
“Yes. Alice will pick you up at ten. I’ll meet you there later.” He replied.
“Thank you.” I breathed. Then he was gone.
I turned over to look at my clock. It read 8:30. There was a knock on my door, it was soft.
“Yes?” I mumbled, pulling my head under the pillow, trying to make it look like I had been asleep.
“Bella?” Charlie’s voice came through the crack of the door. “Can I come in?”
I sighed and got up to let him in.
When the door was open I turned and went back to lie down on my bed. Charlie looked me over twice.
“Bella, I’m sorry about last night,” Edward and I had told him about the wedding and his reaction was exactly like I planned it to be.
“It’s fine Dad. Really. I know you don’t like the idea of me getting married at the age of eighteen. Neither does Mom.” After I had told Charlie, I had to call Renee. Charlie’s orders. “Thank you for caring about me.” Hopefully they would appreciate why I had chosen to be married at 18, though I highly doubted it.
“Well. That is all I wanted to say.” Question spread over his face, “Why are you up so early anyways?”
I groaned remembering why I had to get ready, “I’m going over to Edward’s to discuss the wedding plans.”
Charlie looked down, “Well. I’m going to work…”
I got up and gave him a hug, “I’m sorry I jumped that on you. I just needed it off my chest. Sorry.”
I caught him by surprise and he slowly wrapped his arms around me, “No, Bells I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled. I mean I was about your age when I married your mom.”
I nodded, “I know, and that is why you care. Thank you again. For bringing me here.”
He pulled away, “I have to go to work.” He scanned my face, “Or do you want me to stay?”
I hadn’t realized I was crying, silent tears. I wiped them away, “No I’m fine. Alice will be here soon. I might be there the whole day though. Don’t worry about me.”
He nodded and went down the stairs.
I sighed; this may be a long day. I heard the police car start and back out of the drive way. Then it was gone.
I gathered the clothing I wanted to wear. My comfort clothing to say. On my way to the door I grabbed my toiletries. I was going to have to be quick if I wanted breakfast. I pushed open the door and gave a little shriek. Alice was leaning against the frame of the door.
“Hey Bells.” She said with a grin.
“Ugh. Alice, don’t do that again. I don’t have special vampire hearing.” I told her.

Last edited by Banana*Bear on Wed May 21, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:25 am

Aww! How cutee!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:45 am

YAY! See! I told you you're a great writter! Very Happy What a great start!
Back to top Go down
cullinism
Finding Edward
cullinism

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:04 pm

wow.....freakin awesome!!!=]
cant wait to read the rest!!
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Feeling Better Thanks to Jasper
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:37 pm

ahhhh RIGHT MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your a freakin amazing writer btw!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:48 pm

No you guys are all wrong. I suck at writing. That has to be my best piece. I'm proud of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:30 am

Pft, you're still an awesome writer! I'd be proud to write something half as good as this!
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:14 pm

*sigh* Okay. So everyone thinks I am a fantabulous writer. EXCEPT FOR ME. Where is this going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:39 pm

LOL B*B! Welcome to my world. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AnEndToAllThatBegins
Eater of all. (You are my snack)
AnEndToAllThatBegins

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:47 am

Hmm, Imma be the party pooper with my honesty.

Its very nice, kinda calming to read.

But the wedding idea is a bit cliche. There are a million different wedding fanfics out there, and it prolly wasn't the best thing to put that much effort into.

Also, it's really choppy. "I did this. "He said this". I cried. He yelled. We hugged." - This is kind of the feeling I'm getting when I read this. Not much description, it just sounds like you're relaying they're actions a little emotionlessly.

Work on that, and this'll blow through the roof!
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Pixie
Badass Mod who thinks Dom is hotter
Pixie

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Woah Jaz way to lay it down....haha only joking..
I loved it Banana*Bear...
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Thanks Guys. Jag, I didn't really want to write it. I know, I didn't put that much effort into it. It was just random. I realize that it is choppy now. GAWD *smacks self in head*
Back to top Go down
Pixie
Pixie

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:57 am

Awww don't beat urself up...*sercretly wishing she does evil plot *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:02 am

*le gasp*
Evil Pixie!!
Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:29 am

LOL! B*B, it's great. Really! Don't beat yourself up about it. *glares at Pixie (JK!)*
Back to top Go down
Pixie
Pixie

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:06 pm

haha...sorry it was a joke geez have some humour...lol
Back to top Go down
dreams of yesterday
dreams of yesterday

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Haha. I loved the joke Pix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding. *Update May 21st*   The Wedding. *Update May 21st* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wedding. *Update May 21st*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSBM forum :: The Beloved Archives :: Non-Twilight Archives-
Jump to: