TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mara-Kate's Fanfiction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
free-your-mind-dreamer
Moving to Forks
free-your-mind-dreamer

Mara-Kate's Fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Mara-Kate's Fanfiction   Mara-Kate's Fanfiction EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Hey everybody, I've been hesitant to post my fanfiction because all you guys are so good! Anyways, mine's on faniction the website and I have two stories, the one I'd like you guys to read is called "Through Heaven, Hell, and Everything in Between".

http://www.fanfiction.net/~freeyourminddreamer (its also in my signature)

That's my account! Anyways the story is one I've written myself but changed to fanfiction so I could post it to get some feedback. It's about Bella Swan (duhh lol) and Edward Masen, her guardian angel. Bella is misunderstood and completely lost in her life and Edward hates his "protectee", eventually they learn to love each other and are caught up in the cross between their worlds. But, they will fight through heaven, hell, and everything in between, for the eternity they seek together. I have 11 chapters posted but I don't know if its actually any good, if you'd prefer me to post them in here instead of going to the link then just tell me!
Thankssss!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

PostSubject: Re: Mara-Kate's Fanfiction   Mara-Kate's Fanfiction EmptySun May 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Wow fymd this is really good! I love the idea, it's very unique. I just hope Bella and Edward get to meet soon! hyper
Back to top Go down
WinniePony
Discovering a New World

PostSubject: Re: Mara-Kate's Fanfiction   Mara-Kate's Fanfiction EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Gah! I want the next chapter soon. Please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mara-Kate's Fanfiction   Mara-Kate's Fanfiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Mara-Kate's Fanfiction
Page 1 of 1