TSBM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSBM forum

It all started out with a small SKITS thread until it became so much more... we now have a place to hang out with friends around the world and talk about Twilight!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AnotherTwilight's Blog

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AnotherTwilight
Jag's wonderful partner in crime. Also an Admin.
AnotherTwilight

Location : Obviously, I'm sitting here staring at my computer screen.

AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:50 am

Bitch is the New Black

You got to love Tina Fey.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Charlie Bit Me

Awwww.... cute little kids. The baby's a bit on the chubby side though, isn't he. But chubby babies are just so cute.

Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Empty Space

Because I'm attempting to catch up with Mar since I haven't been on in a few days.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:54 pm

Phone

Well, I finally got my phone on Monday. It's red. Smile I love it to death, but it does have a few flaws.
- It's a double slider so its a little loose and wiggles around on the tacks a bit, but its not
all that bad.
- It takes a little too long for my taste to switch screens from vertical to horizontal, but I
guess I'm not always a patient person.
- The battery runs down a bit because I text so much, but I guess thats my fault.
Well, I guess not really flaws but little imperfections. Like I said though, I really like it. And Mar does too. She wants one and has threatened to steal it (not actually it, but more in a copycat way). Oh well.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:41 pm

Books/Release Dates

I finished Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz, last night. I started it yesterday. It was really good and I can't wait for the next one: Revelations. If anyone has read the Blue Bloods series please talk to me about it. I need to discuss it with someone.

Release Dates

Breaking Dawn (Stephenie Meyer) - August 2.
Untamed (Kristen and P.C. Cast) - September 23.
Revelations (Melissa de la Cruz) - October X
City of Glass (Cassandra Clare) - March 29

Yes, I know that everyone on this freakin' site knows when Breaking Dawn comes out and that it wasn't necessary to put that down. But guess what? This is my post and for the sake of my own sanity I needed to put it there. So there you go.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:57 pm

400th Post!

Yay! This is my 400th post. That's very exciting and something to be proud of even though I'm really behind like, everyone else. After Gov School lets out, and I ride up at the barn, I'm heading up to Pittsburgh for a while. So, if you don't hear from me you'll know why if your smart enough to read this. Otherwise, you can just sit there and wondered if something terrible happened to me, lolz.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:30 pm

My List of the Hottest Fiction Male Characters Ever. Period. (For Right Now.)

1. Roiben (Tithe)
2. Jace (City of Bones)
3. Seth (Wicked Lovely)
4. Keenan (Wicked Lovely)
5. Jack (Blue Bloods)
6. Oliver (Blue Bloods)
7. Emmett (Twilight)
8. Edward (Twilight)
9. Gabe (Hell on Earth, Prom Nights From Hell)
10. Kartik (A Great and Terrible Beauty)
11. Jasper (Twilight)

You shall not argue with my reasoning. Understand peasants? lolz
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Screw You

Photobucket

Horses have a "Screw You" language beyond us. They bite, kick, crowhop, buck, rear, pin their ears back, swish their tail in irritation, bear their teeth, lunge at, and ram you into very hard, solid things. But somehow, people like them way better than most other people. Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 am

The "Other" War

*ahem*
Today,
I have decided my stance upon the most urgent matter of "who best" between Muse band members Matt and Dom. I am completely Team Dom with Evey. There you have it.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:59 am

10 Hours at the Barn

You people you know the difference between a cow and a horse, but not a Quarter Horse from a Newfoundland Pony wouldn't unserstand. Wow, I can't believe I just typed that. It didn't come out quite right but I'm too lazy to fix it. Now as I was saying - I worked at the barn for ten hours today. Got there at a few minutes after 8 and immediately started assisting in feeding. Then mucking stalls. Then tacking up horses for the trails. Then digging out stalls. Then eating. then riding, and riding, and riding. I spent 3 hours of my ten today riding, 2 of which were guiding trails, the other was my lesson. Then 1 and a half hours was spent shoveling shit. The rest was spent doing other various horsie tasks. So there you have it. I'm exhausted.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:37 am

Hehe, gotta love Evey.

In response to asking her to clean up the Gemma Doyle thread because I'm not quite done with them yet, but I didn't think it was on topic. Here's what she wrote.

"Honestly, you guys. Honestly. This thread was three pages long. I went and deleted the off-topic posts and now it's not even a page. Stay on topic. Maybe you didn't notice the topic. It's called Gemma Doyle Trilogy. So what, exactly, is in the Gemma Doyle Trilogy thread, you may ask. Hmmm, let's ponder this for a second. What books we have? No, no, I don't think so. Oh right! Now I remembered. We are supposed to be talking about the fucking Gemma Doyle Trilogy! Keep it on topic, ladies!" - Evey
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 am

See my kinda sorta, almost maybe, saddle.

AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 Saddle
^Saddle

AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 Saddle2
^The actual saddle

I have the money, but now I just need to convince my parents that they should buy it for me since its a super sweet deal on eBay. Yes, eBay is the best. Now if this seller is bad news I'm just going to scream because it seems like a pretty good deal.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:55 pm

500th Post!

Yes, again I'm nowhere near the number I should be at for an admin. But here I am, so deal with it.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 9:01 pm

Cassie

The question asked in order
To save her life or take it
The answer no to avoid death
The answer yes would make it
Make it

Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
Say yes to pull the trigger
Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
And Cassie pulled the trigger

All heads are bowed in silence
To remember her last sentence
She answered him knowing what would happen
Her last words still hanging in the air
In the air

Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet

How many will die
I will die
I, I will say yes

Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet
Do you believe in God
Written on the bullet

(Do you believe)
Do you believe in God (Do you believe)
Do you believe in God (Do you believe)
Do you believe in God
And I will pull the trigger

This song is by Flyleaf, and I think it has a very important message to it. How many of us would be willing to die for God?
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Libba Brey

Bitch sucks. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:34 pm

The Sweet Far Thing *spoilers*

Really? Did she have to go and fuck it up by making a fucking tree eat the fucking second sexiest guy in books on my list? Yes, of course she did. Had a great series I loved, but no, she couldn't end it even remotely nice. Nope. Doesn't have the common courtesey to do that for us. And will probably come out at some point and say that it was an 'optimistic' ending. You just wait.
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:19 am

August 2nd : 12:01

Yep. You all know where I'll be at that time. And if you don't you have some serious problems and are no longer welcome on this site. Lolz, just kidding, mostly. I will of course be at the nearest Borders in my tshirt that will match my best friend Pey's shirt. And even though thats this Friday we still haven't made them, OR decided what they are going to say/look like. Of course I'll argue that Jacob sucks with anybody who'll hear it, and all around have a hell of a night. And since you know I think anybody who reads this is amazing and wonderful - you should go check the post on the random thread I have for shirt ideas. So maybe I'll promote the site and by some miracle get to meet one of you. And then I'll get my book and be away from the world until the next day of course when I have to work at the barn. Ah. The one day I don't want to be near the horses.....
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:08 am

Site Promotion!

Hello Everyone!
As you all know (or if not are bad Twihards or whatever you call yourselves...) Breaking Dawn is coming out August 2nd (atleast in the US. Not sure about anywhere else) and a lot of us will be attending Midnight release parties! After some time on the chatbox (where quite a few ideas were bounced around) we decided to ask people to do a little promoting. Now please don't feel like you must, or we'll think you awful terrible people if you don't, but it would just be so cool. I'm personally going to have my username on somewhere just in case some rare situation and one of you lives near me (which I doubt severely). Now if you do promote I ask you just send me a pm responding to this one. You'll obviously need to be able to give out the web adress and a little info about the sight. I'll put a post up later after all parties and we can discuss if we had any sucess.

Thanks so much!
AnotherTwilight/AT/Alyson/Aly
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Fugly Horse of the Day

Just a great quote from my favorite blog ever.

About Miniature Ponies

Normal Sized Horse: What the muck is that? *snort* *scramble* *snort some more*

Me: It's just a mini. It's not going to eat you. It's like a dog.

Normal Sized Horse: The hell you say! It's a teeny little DEMON with WHEELS! Get me out of here!

Me: Knock it off, you're 10 times its size, relax!

Normal Sized Horse: Tell you what, I'll throw you in the dirt and you can relax and look at the little shaggy DEMON with WHEELS while I get the hell out of here!

Mini Horse: *little gay whinny*

Normal Sized Horse: It's speaking in tongues! It's possessed by Satan! *wheel and bolt*

Lolz, I can totally see my usual mount Dixie or even the pony John Henry doing that.

Here
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:01 am

Going to the Beach

Leaving for the beach bright and early tomorrow morning so I'll give you guys the recap of my very eventful night at the BD release party, when I'm back. Promise!
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Yes, I know, I know.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

Right now I've started a job at an additional barn, and am taking on my first retraining (no not really just getting to the point where she's rideable again) project. She's a 5 year old white overo paint mare named Winter. I have no clue what her registered name is. She was basically a broodmare (used for breeding, for you non - horsey people) for two years and hasn't been ridden in more then a year. Well, you would think someone would tell you that before you climbed on up. *sigh* I got on and she didn't feel (you can't understand unless your a rider) and wouldn't move off. So yes, being the incredibly intelligent *snort* person I am, I decided to get off. Good thing I did. I lunged her the other night (made her go around in a circle around me at various gaits.) (Okay technically it was a bunch of walking/ crazy donkey out of control bucking) and yes. She bucked. A LOT. Gotta work with her ground manners and its going to be a long time before she's rideable again, go figure.

Umm, but for my good grace about it, God had granted me a miracle. The woman I'm working for has the most amazing gelding for what work he's done. He frames nicely and works from behind, he's very light in the mouth (I know I've lost you all already). He doesn't like contact in his mouth and has a little follow the herd instict going on. Oh, that and he's afraid of horse eating, fire breathing goats. Go figure. We'll work on that.

Other than that nothing to report. You guys had to be soooo smart and figure out that me, Mar, Evey, Fively, etc. others changed. Why's you do that? It was fun. But Mar/Jag sucks at it. Razz
Back to top Go down
AnotherTwilight
AnotherTwilight

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Gahh... Again

I know, I have not updated in foreveh. But then again I'm not Mar/ Jag, and don't have hours and hours of time on my hands. Lolz love you Mar :p. Well, Exciting I guess, I started highschool on Monday. It was probably the worst first day I have ever experienced but I digress... I am like insanely crushing on two guys in school. One's 2 years older than me, and in my French class. His name is TJ Smile. The other I've seen but never talked to really before this week, and is my age, and an amazing donkey skater. His name is Chris. Different Chris for those of you who were bored with stories of the other Chris. And I guess as you can tell I'm taking French, and love it <3. Soon, hopefully, I can keep up with Evey, but who knows? Guess, thats all for now, I really wish someone would get on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnotherTwilight's Blog   AnotherTwilight's Blog - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AnotherTwilight's Blog
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2